Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I couldn't sleep so I came to my PC and look what Muffin got up to

I couldn't sleep so I came to my PC and look what Muffin got up to

She loves her comfort don't you think, but the whole bed, oh well I suppose I am on the Sofa, again!
    Attached Images Attached Images

How precious!!!!

I'm sorry? I guess I don't see a problem here. You DID make this quilt for HER, didn't you? She let you sleep in it a little while (merely as a courtesey) but now it's time for her to get down to some serious sleeping... LOL! This is too, too cute!

P. S: How was the couch? LOL!
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

Your bed looks like mine X3...if I get up and leave it for a minute, I'm done! They spread out all over it and then get mad when I try to reclaim a small corner to sleep in!
    If you feel like you're special...it's 'cause you are!
    Momto5

But she looks so pieceful and content!! Once in a while mine has to snuggle in .. and yep takes up more space than I do.

oh so cute. we have a little dog and a king size bed and i dont know
    how he does it but he takes up just about all of my side.

Quote Originally Posted by burchquilts View Post
    I'm sorry? I guess I don't see a problem here. You DID make this quilt for HER, didn't you? She let you sleep in it a little while (merely as a courtesey) but now it's time for her to get down to some serious sleeping... LOL! This is too, too cute!

P. S: How was the couch? LOL!
    Ever since I finiushed this quilt, Buzz Saw, she has claimed it as her own. I have loads and loads of quilts about as I sleep between quilts, not sheets but this one is special to her for some reason!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I like Muffin's taste in quilts! It is beautiful!

How sweet! Sometimes they just know that you really meant that quilt for them, but you just haven't caught on yet!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by momto5 View Post
    Your bed looks like mine X3...if I get up and leave it for a minute, I'm done! They spread out all over it and then get mad when I try to reclaim a small corner to sleep in!
    And mine! Except I have 4 cats and a Pom. Thank goodness the 2 Shepherds sleep in the living room. A king size bed doesn't really have that much room when you get all of us in it!
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Such a cute little Muffin. Beautiful quilt, I can understand why she likes it so well. Hard to believe one little dog can take up so much space.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

My cat has nothing to do with any blankets unless I am working on one. The minute that I spread a quilt out on the floor to look at it or pin it, there she is. She usually plops herself down right in the middle of it!

I have to repeatedly push her off of it, and she will wait a minute and get right back on it. How do kitties tell homemade blankets from store-bought ones anyways??

Quote Originally Posted by elseebee View Post
    I like Muffin's taste in quilts! It is beautiful!
    I agree 100%! That's one beautiful quilt! No wonder she kicks you to the curb for it! LOL!
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

Sounds like me house. Leo has a new trick... he acts like he needs to go outside. I go to the kitchen to let him out & while I'm up, he makes a beeline for my pillow! And then he looks at me like "What? Nobody was using it so I just thought I would..."... LOL!
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

"Sounds like me house. Leo has a new trick... he acts like he needs to go outside. I go to the kitchen to let him out & while I'm up, he makes a beeline for my pillow! And then he looks at me like "What? Nobody was using it so I just thought I would..."... LOL!" Love it, who ever coined "dumb animal" had never been a fur-baby owner

Blog Entries
    Same here -I've just about got the pretzel walk down to a science

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    hahahaha another Furbaby strikes again !LOL Taking over the bed is their secret agenda !LOL Mine hogs the whole bed at night and then tries to curl up to me when DH is sleeping in there !LOL (he works nights !LOL)
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

T.
    My little Jazmyne does the same thing. And if you happen to lay your clothes on the bed, she'll make a little nest out of them & sleep on the pile, and shed hair all over them too. I give up on trying to brush her hair out of my clothes. If I sit down somewhere, anywhere in the house, I'd pick up dog hair anyway, so why bother? LOL.

we had a queen-DH was actually pushed out of bed by the dog. We went to king. Now I have dogs and cats on the bed. DH travels, so they all sleep with me-or allow me to sleep with them-when DH is home he will go to bed before me and then I have to fight for a space.
    Gotta love the fur babies!!

well muffin sure looks comfortable!!

Muffin is so cute! She has great taste in quilts too!
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

She looks all comfy cozy, I'd say. I love your (whoops, Her) quilt.
    Alma
    Nami to 6

A lot of nights I put my chihuahua in bed and then I go into the room where we have our computers (yes, plural...my SIL is a computer Systems person) and when I go back to get into bed, Daisy (the chihuahua) is all rolled up in the covers ON MY SIDE OF THE BED!! I have to carefully get into bed and VERY carefully move her over....she sometimes is grumpy about giving up HER spot....LOL
    Families are like old quilts....although they tend to unravel at times...each can be stitched back together with love.

I don't blame her I love the quilt too!

Quote Originally Posted by QultingaddictUK View Post
    "Sounds like me house. Leo has a new trick... he acts like he needs to go outside. I go to the kitchen to let him out & while I'm up, he makes a beeline for my pillow! And then he looks at me like "What? Nobody was using it so I just thought I would..."... LOL!" Love it, who ever coined "dumb animal" had never been a fur-baby owner
    You got that about right! It's Leo's world & I just live in it (covered in dog hair!)! LOL!!!
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast