I MISS the board...so slow

Old 04-16-2011, 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue
Yes, I have high speed access, but cannot get the newsletter coming on a regular bases, its hit and miss since March 21st. I do hope the techs can fix the problem because I miss the newsletter...

I have reported it repeatly to adm & new director...they are probably tired of me reporting it...
Same here, didn't get it today. Iknow I'm tired of reporting it. I have to report it every other day. i haven't reported it for three days and I haven't got it for four days.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by LindaR
I have dial/up and expect to be somewhat slow but I am missing so many topics and pictures...I usually can get pictures (1/2) in about one minute and now can't get them in 10 minutes. I am bummed LindaR
I know what you mean. I have dialup. I try to be on the line early in the morning or late in the evening as I seem to get better connection during those times. I have spoke with Windstream and Verizon with whom I have my landline and cell phones with and both tell me they have no plans at this time to put DSL in my area. I seldom use my cell phone because I get such a poor connection.
Old 04-17-2011, 06:59 AM

I have trouble with cell phone too...verizon said not available at this time..blue fire in another town $60/mo, said not takeing new customers at this time...out of the box I guess...I just crawl along...husband is retired Ameritech so can't change phone service..going to check with dish network next...
Old 04-17-2011, 08:50 AM

LindaR, we're retired Verizon in the South so can't switch from dial tone either or we lose the re-imbursement. $35 is nothing to sneeze at, but we are with AT & T for both phone and Intrenet since they ate Bell South, gee, before we know it, we'll have one big national phone company :lol:
Old 04-20-2011, 05:44 AM

boy is she humming along today, back to normal...ty,ty,ty good job whoever got it back