Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
I need some motivation please! >

I need some motivation please!

I need some motivation please!

Old 06-19-2009, 11:35 AM
Power Poster

I did no quilting from Christmas to May. Then I decided to make a quilt for my cat. Now I have three in progress. That's the way it goes sometimes.
Old 06-19-2009, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by gaigai
Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
sounds funny, but I mean it! what were those sex therapists names?
(years ago), :mrgreen: )
Oh Lordy, QnC, I reeeeeelllly hate to admit it, but it was Masters & Johnston. Crud, I'm old.
At least you remember the names - I'm so old that I sat and TRIED to remember the names - could even SEE the front of the book :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: But could I remember the names :shock: :shock: :shock: Nope. Thank you - I would have been awake all night. By the way, it was a TERRIBLE THEORY :x :x and a WORSE book :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Old 06-19-2009, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by BlueChicken
It worked.... once again, you guys rock! :-)

I went into my cave last night after dinner, with the door shut and the heater on. Well, the door was open a little bit so the quilt inspectors could come and go as they wished. *sigh* LOL

I cleaned up yesterday, so my work table was clear and everything was in its place.

And when I sat down I thought "I don't HAVE to get this done, I WANT to get this done".

With a few breaks and visits out to the lounge to make sure hubby hadn't disappeared or turned into a frog, I got two more of my black and white blocks done. 10 down, 2 to go!

I think you had what they call 'Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome' - and you got over it all by yourself, which is not easy. :wink: :wink: Congratulations :!: :!: Sounds like you're all better now :D :D
Old 06-19-2009, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by BlueChicken
It worked.... once again, you guys rock! :-)

I went into my cave last night after dinner, with the door shut and the heater on. Well, the door was open a little bit so the quilt inspectors could come and go as they wished. *sigh* LOL

I cleaned up yesterday, so my work table was clear and everything was in its place.

And when I sat down I thought "I don't HAVE to get this done, I WANT to get this done".

With a few breaks and visits out to the lounge to make sure hubby hadn't disappeared or turned into a frog, I got two more of my black and white blocks done. 10 down, 2 to go!

BC, I think you had what they call 'Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome' - and you got over it all by yourself, which is not easy. :wink: :wink: Congratulations :!: :!: Sounds like you're all better now :D :D