Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
I think I made big boo boo, I am so sorry, please forgive me... >

I think I made big boo boo, I am so sorry, please forgive me...

I think I made big boo boo, I am so sorry, please forgive me...

Old 02-18-2012, 02:50 PM

You of course get all forgiveness but also kind words Your a good person who probably always forgives others and you did apoligize so let it go
Old 02-18-2012, 03:57 PM

Very sorry you had to go threw that along. I also know what it 's like to lose loved one's . Prayer and a bigggggggggg hug coming your way .Remember God is always with us even in the hard times.
Old 02-18-2012, 04:08 PM

Dear sweet, I am sorry for your brother's ailing health and his passing. Due to hippa protocols you may not have been kept informed by the medical professionals. As a nurse, I know that it's the doctor's responsibility to make diagnosis and inform family, assuming that your brother had specified who can be informed.

There were and are many members who are not fans of the changing of the website. At the same time this changed, my hospital also launched a new electronic charting computer system. For me, work was more of a priority. For you, your brother was. That was and is understandable.

I hope you are doing well and continue to live life. As you are still with us. I know it's terrible when someone you love passes and you are left to continue on. Life will not be as you knew it before. I'm sorry. I hope you do just a little bit better every day. This first year will be challenging. All the firsts without him. He's with you though, in your heart and memory.
Old 02-18-2012, 07:00 PM

Sorry that you had such bad time last year. I don't think there would be much to apologize for. I'm still learning how to get around on this board.
My prayers are with you that you find peace, and can get your life back to your normal routine. (((HUGS)))
Old 02-18-2012, 07:49 PM

God bless you. You've been through a lot! Hugs to you
Old 02-18-2012, 09:41 PM

I can understand your frustration with the Drs. One of my 4 brothers had lung cancer, despite the fact that he quit smoking 13 yrs. before. The Drs. were telling us that he had an infection in one of the lungs and they were giving him IV's of antibiotics to clear up the infection, so they could operate and remove the part of the lung. Weeks went by and they continued to give him IV's. Transferred him to a "rehab center" still on IV's. They finally said they could not operate and sent him home to die. He made it to their 50th wedding anniversary, then died the next day. We thought they were giving us false hopes.
Will be praying for you and your family.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:28 PM

i know what you are going through. so sorry for your loss of your dear brother. you will understand the board, given time. it's not horrendous, just different. and now it's starting to feel normal again8-), and so will you. everything takes it's own time. if you owe something to someone, they will wait, and when they are tired of waiting they'll contact you. you can deal with it then. deal with more important things now. hugs. i'm here if you want to talk, rant or sob.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:32 AM

Hugs are being sent your way. Judy
Old 02-21-2012, 12:58 PM
Power Poster

Hope this next year goes better for you.

If you think you owe someone money for a purchase, the seller is more apt to see your note in the "for sale" section than here, so you might consider reposting it in that section also.