I'm still broken......

Old 04-27-2011, 03:37 PM

That looks like a great fabric design. Don't let em cut right through the best parts.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:22 PM

Sorry to her about your arm! But as far as the problem with the peas fallin' off the spoon, just dont eat them!! :lol: :lol:
Old 04-27-2011, 10:00 PM

Been there,done that. Broke my right arm and it really put a stop to lots of things. Personal hygiene one of the biggest challenges... I am very "right" handed. Learned to use my left hand for lots of things, but not sewing. Thankfully I am healed, but still have a metal reinforcing to hold the bones together. May you heal quickly and painlessly. Take care. We don't heal as quickly as we grow older. Prayers and blessings.
Old 04-30-2011, 07:28 AM

Saw the Dr yesterday..luckily, he said it was healing faster than he thought ( YEA ) this cast will come off in 2 weeks, then he will decided if I'll get a new cast or be able to go to a splint......I am left handed, but can do many thing right handed, but for the first 3 weeks it hurt to even move it. I"m able to style my own hair now ( for the most part ( YEA )) The last few daysor so, I've been making crazy quilt blocks out of my scraps ( DOUBLE YEA!!) but can't handle the wt of even the slightest yardage or cut straight at all. so, I've not tried anything but carzy blocks...... I needed to think some of the scraps out any way..... Sewing is my therapy... it helps me from going completely daffy!

And YES< I have a million projects planned!!! things to do fabric to cut, projects to sew!!!