Im such a klutz!!

Old 06-28-2009, 04:16 AM
Banned

owie. i hope its not too serious. don't you know those fans bite. mine tried grabbing my leg yesterday. :(
Old 06-28-2009, 04:34 AM

You guys crack me up! I havent been to bed yet so Im kinda punchy anyway. If someone comes "snapping" rubber gloves at me Id be a runnin, er, hobbling. Or maybe a good smack with a crutch! Im sittin here on the front porch and it is soooo nice out, I might just sleep out here when I finally get my butt to bed. And before I hear any smart comments, not that any of you would do that (snicker) yes, it is enclosed. And youre right about the colors, wanna see? See how the top of the top is pointing out? I wonder how many times Ill manage to bump that? Oh and its a good thing I did a very quick swipe with the nail polish. Otherwise youd be seeing 3 stray hairs sitting there on my big toe, bold as you please, like they had a right to be there! Shaved those puppies right off, bit I wonder..when did that happen? And why?
Attached Thumbnails attachment-19453.jpe  
Old 06-28-2009, 05:00 AM
Banned

Ow, Ow, Owwwwww! That made me clench! But my second impulse was to say "I can straighten that out for you"! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Old 06-28-2009, 05:01 AM

the pretty colors are starting, ahhh.

Guaranteed you'll whack that puppy a zillion times before it's totally healed. For some reason those injured toes like to grab onto everything when they're hurt.

Old 06-28-2009, 05:09 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by loves2quilt
You guys crack me up! I havent been to bed yet so Im kinda punchy anyway. If someone comes "snapping" rubber gloves at me Id be a runnin, er, hobbling. Or maybe a good smack with a crutch! Im sittin here on the front porch and it is soooo nice out, I might just sleep out here when I finally get my butt to bed. And before I hear any smart comments, not that any of you would do that (snicker) yes, it is enclosed. And youre right about the colors, wanna see? See how the top of the top is pointing out? I wonder how many times Ill manage to bump that? Oh and its a good thing I did a very quick swipe with the nail polish. Otherwise youd be seeing 3 stray hairs sitting there on my big toe, bold as you please, like they had a right to be there! Shaved those puppies right off, bit I wonder..when did that happen? And why?
well, that little piggy, won't be saying wee wee wee, for a bit...more like, oh me,me, me...fat little sausage isn't he?
hair on toes?...some guys love the hirsuit look!
me? I like slick chested guys...not a lot of fuzz! :lol:
Old 06-28-2009, 05:10 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Barbm
the pretty colors are starting, ahhh.

Guaranteed you'll whack that puppy a zillion times before it's totally healed. For some reason those injured toes like to grab onto everything when they're hurt.
it's a toe, conspiracy...goes back to putting your foot in it! :wink:
Old 06-28-2009, 05:18 AM

FYI- I just looked at my toes to see if I had hair growing. None there. whew- wondered if it's common occurance, now I'm sure I'll be catching myself looking at people's toes to see if they grow hair. geez, thanks for the visual.
Old 06-28-2009, 05:24 AM

LMAO!! Ill bet youre not the only one.!!! Lets see who else fesses up...ha ha I promised a friend I would drive her the airport in St Louis Monday, her mom is eldery and she wants to see her before its too late, its ONLY a 3 hr drive one way at that! Now how I can I prop my leg up..hmmm, wonder if itll fit out the window?
Old 06-28-2009, 05:56 AM

That toe looks like it will never be normal again! Be careful with the 3 hr drive. Maybe your friend could drive your car going and then you could prop it up on the way. Then it would only be down for the way back. (I have a horror story if you want to hear it!) So please prop it up if you can!! Gai - tell her she needs to keep it propped up!!!!
Old 06-28-2009, 08:31 AM
Banned

Beachlady that is an excellent suggestion! Listen to her loves.