IT'S HEEEEERRRE!!!!

Old 11-14-2010, 01:16 PM

I hate snow except on Christmas Eve but when you live in Michigan and all your family is here..........you just get to hate about 5 months a year. Actually since I retired I don't hate it as much but I sure would like to live in the Caribean.
Old 11-14-2010, 01:21 PM

Should I not say it was sunny and about 60ish here today? Just about perfect weather IMHO - and my DH and DS spent a few hours out on the boat with our dog while I recuperate from the weekend. I do love snow and hope to see some even this far south before the winter is over!
Old 11-14-2010, 01:22 PM

I'm in Lexington KY and we hardly ever get snow. We moved here from Denver, Co and I MISS it! We may get 1 or 2 inches....just a dusting. Our winters are gloomy and rainy. In Denver we usually got 2 or 3 real blizzards a year and a lot of 6 to 10 inch snowfalls. But the snow never stuck around for long. in a day or two the weather would be sunny and warm and it would melt. I used to love to stand out on oour deck at night and watch the snow falling
Old 11-14-2010, 02:40 PM

AS I ALWAYS TELL MY FRIEND IN IOWA, DON'T SEND IT TO BOSTON, I DON'T WANT IT. ITS MUCH NICER THEIR.
Old 11-14-2010, 05:29 PM

Oh yes, sometimes it even gets warm at the Pole. The Miser brothers have a huge battle over the Pole.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:05 AM

It's been snowing all morning. Just stopped. I hate cold and snow and would be so happy to never see that white stuff again as long as I live. But husband likes it here and has a good job. So....
Be happy.
Judy
Old 11-15-2010, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by dream56
Why is it that most of us who live in the snow areas - Hate snow? I know I do. It's ok on the ground, just hate driving in it.
As a California girl, I have always wanted to live where it snows, those of you who do think I'm crazy, I know!