Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Jet.com

Jet.com

I am just wondering if anyone has used Jet.com and what you think of it.

I want to know too!

Last month I bought plastic snaps from Jet. It said 600 sets. for $20 or there about. I needed them for the cloth diapers for youngest grandson. They came in a few days and it was free shipping over $25 so I ordered something else to get that. Just used them this last week & noticed that it doesn't seem to be a complete set in colors. in other words, there is the socket in blue and the stud piece is another color. But for the price difference who cares. I will order from them again. And probably more snaps since each diaper takes a slue per diaper.
    Joyce T, RN retired
    Laughter is the best medicine

I thought there was a fee to "join" and that you had to be a member like Amazon Prime. I did see a free trial offer listed at one time though. I priced a couple items I normally buy from Amazon like paper towels and toilet paper and found Jet to be more costly with fewer choices. It is interesting to see what others think though.

I had look during their introductory period but they didn't have what I was looking for.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

Jet.com

Quote Originally Posted by ManiacQuilter2 View Post
    I had look during their introductory period but they didn't have what I was looking for.
    I ordered from them on the 17th of this month. It was a small item for $6.99 and no shipping just to try them out. Well today is the 25th and I have not received and was told it would take from 2 to 5 days to arrive. I live in central FL and checked the tracking and saw that it was in Miami on the 19th and was forwarded to USPS. I could have driven there in less than 4 hours to pick it up. I finally contacted them and they are sending it again. Tracking was updated this morning and it went to someplace in FL I don't know. Supposed to arrive tomorrow. I wonder if I will receive the second order in due time? I'm not sure if I will use them again.

Diana
    Happy Quilting, Diana