Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Kwik Sew Patterns

Kwik Sew Patterns

Has a anyone made the velcro water proof diapers? Looks just like a pamper type diaper? I'm thinking about buying the pattern and making them for my new grandbaby that will soon be here. I think this pattern is cute. I know that the pamper throw away thing is what's in these days. And not sure if anyone uses cloth diapers any more. I know my daughter told me she didn't want cloth. So I'm not sure if she would want these either. But they are so cute and you can make them what ever colors you want.

Blog Entries
    a fellow guild member made some. you are right... sew adorable. she said they are quite labor intensive.
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Piedmont Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    I have a feeling grandma, that YOU"LL be the one using these cute diapers on the baby when she visits, hahaha!

You might want to look thru the responses on this post: http://www.quiltingboard.com/general...n-t276353.html

Jan in VA
    Jan in VA
    Living in the foothills
    peacefully colors my world.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums19552.html