Leafblower

Old 11-19-2023, 05:24 PM
Power Poster

The dust remover that I have for the tops of ceiling fans and behind the refrigerator is called "dear husband."

He is willing to move the refrigerator - it gets very gross under it also - to clean thoroughly - and he is willing to climb up and do the ceiling fans.

But if you do not have such a tool available, I would use whatever works. A light dusting of dust is better than a 1/4 inch layer thick of it on refrigerator coils.

Maybe you could get a two-person thing going - one to dislodge the dust and another one to try to catch it near the source. - This does not seem like a very practical solution - but -

It would work in our household because I probably would not hold the vacuum cleaner correctly, or something.

Last edited by bearisgray; 11-19-2023 at 05:27 PM.
Old 11-19-2023, 06:50 PM

We blow dry our trucks after washing with one.
Old 11-20-2023, 04:28 AM

I use my leaf blower to clear snow from my patio. I live in a condo in an area with lots of trees, so it used often for its designed purpose. But, I just whip out the left blower and ta-da a cleared patio so I can feed birds or just keep the snow from turning to that slippery crunchy icy stuff we grow in Michigan.
Old 11-20-2023, 06:48 AM

When we had leaf guards added to our gutters, the workers used their leaf blower to clear the gutters.