Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
LOVINGIZABELLA's Birthday Journey >

LOVINGIZABELLA's Birthday Journey

LOVINGIZABELLA's Birthday Journey

Old 02-18-2011, 08:38 AM
np3
Power Poster

Wow! I'm off the Board for one day and I come late to the PARTY!!

WAY TO GO!!!!

I knew you could do it! What a fantastic job you did with those clothes! Making small doll items is one of the most difficult sewing tasks around. All the little pieces!!!

Remember how you can eat a whole bear all by yourself? ONE DAY AT A TIME!

***H*U*G*S***
Old 02-18-2011, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by np3

Remember how you can eat a whole bear all by yourself? ONE DAY AT A TIME!

***H*U*G*S***
ROFLMBO !!
H*U*G*S
Old 02-18-2011, 11:06 AM

I am so excited...
Tomorrow is her Birthday
and she will see all the clothes !!!!!!
Old 02-18-2011, 07:19 PM

[quote=dreamer2009]
Originally Posted by trupeach1
Noise is such a big problem for me and therapy has explained it is part of the PTSD caused by the impact of the accident and I am pretty sure your daughter has issues also. The tiniest sound can send me on a tangent without warning. It took about 8 years before I could hear music again or watch tv. Now even that is for limited times.
Hugs
Patricia
Thank you so much for sending me the link to this thread. Until you mentioned noise, I just thought it was me. Where my husband works they treated us to some concert, and we stayed 5 minute. I just thought where we were sitting the sound was coming at the wrong angle or something. Now I know I'm not alone

Though I thought I was aware of this before, after the accident it really made me think just because someone may look ok, they could be mixed up inside. I'm one of the lucky ones, no external sins of my 'shaken baby syndrome

The clothes are absolutely beautiful. Everything is so coordinated! See, that's my problem, when I used to go into Joann's before the accident, my brain would be racing with all the ideas of matching what fabric with what, I loved it. Now, I can't stand going in there and seeing all the fabric, it's too confusing

Everyone deals with something, I chose to deal with it positively
Old 02-18-2011, 07:26 PM

[quote=RugosaB]
Originally Posted by dreamer2009
Originally Posted by trupeach1
Noise is such a big problem for me and therapy has explained it is part of the PTSD caused by the impact of the accident and I am pretty sure your daughter has issues also. The tiniest sound can send me on a tangent without warning. It took about 8 years before I could hear music again or watch tv. Now even that is for limited times.
Hugs
Patricia
Thank you so much for sending me the link to this thread. Until you mentioned noise, I just thought it was me. Where my husband works they treated us to some concert, and we stayed 5 minute. I just thought where we were sitting the sound was coming at the wrong angle or something. Now I know I'm not alone

Though I thought I was aware of this before, after the accident it really made me think just because someone may look ok, they could be mixed up inside. I'm one of the lucky ones, no external sins of my 'shaken baby syndrome

The clothes are absolutely beautiful. Everything is so coordinated! See, that's my problem, when I used to go into Joann's before the accident, my brain would be racing with all the ideas of matching what fabric with what, I loved it. Now, I can't stand going in there and seeing all the fabric, it's too confusing

Everyone deals with something, I chose to deal with it positively
RugosaB
here is a link to the other one you saw and is now in the works..

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-100830-1.htm
Old 02-19-2011, 07:14 AM

H*A*P*P*Y***B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y***T*O***Y*O*U
H*P*P*Y B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y
S*W*E*E*T I*Z*A*B*E*L*L*A
Old 02-19-2011, 08:17 AM

I wonder where Izabella is hiding...
has anyone heard from them ??
Old 02-19-2011, 10:50 AM

Happy Birthday Izzey. These are for you.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-127524.gif   attachment-127525.gif   attachment-127526.gif  
Old 02-19-2011, 07:57 PM

Hi everyone
SOrry we were MIA! Yesterday was the rheumatology appointment and then running to make sure everything was ready for today and then today was her party and then home to open her gifts. She received some great cards with some dollars and wanted to go to the store. At first we thought she was going to buy shoes for her dollies but she could not find any she liked so she ended up buying some really cute animals as "pets" for her dollies. I am going to try and post pictures of everything this evening.
She absolutely LOVED the clothes and to her they were just perfect!! She can not wait to make her dolls the best dressed in town. This little girl just loved the special gift you sent to her and she knows what it means to be loved by many-even people she has not met face to face.
Thank you again Dreamer for such a beautiful gift to my precious little girl (who is thrilled she is finally 5 lol)
Hugs
April
Old 02-19-2011, 08:32 PM

WOW!
Maybe you aren't doing what you used to do, but what you are doing is IMPRESSIVE to me!
Those are some wonderful clothes for the doll. <wave>