Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
LOVINGIZABELLA's Birthday Journey >

LOVINGIZABELLA's Birthday Journey

LOVINGIZABELLA's Birthday Journey

Old 02-16-2011, 05:52 PM

All of your outfits are beautiful. Izabella is one lucky little girl. You are such a special and amazing woman to have overcome such obstacles. Sending good thoughts and love your way!
Old 02-16-2011, 05:53 PM

Dreamer if anyone could do this it is you! You have the most wonderful heart! I hope that everything you have done for others comes back to you when you need it most! You may need to be careful other little girls may want a new outfit for their dolls now!!! God bless you my friend!
Old 02-16-2011, 05:53 PM

I am so proud of your determination to finish these. I know you were frustrated along the way but NP3 and I knew you could get that train up the mountain. I know we can...I know we can..... Beautiful clothes, look so professional to me. Her doll will be the envy of her town. Thanks for sharing with us. I hope you continue to post and share. We all understand BI's and will always support you. I have so many "brain fades" and my friends just continue to support me thru them. Sometimes, I just stop and look at someone and they nod and give me a few words and off I go again. When it happens with a stranger, they look funny and I explain a little. YOu make me sooooooooooooo proud.♥♥♥♥
Old 02-16-2011, 05:57 PM
Banned

Such a beautiful gesture! Beautiful clothes...beautiful kindness! What a blessings to everyone involved.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:00 PM
Banned

Tears are streaming down my face. My daughter was the victim of a horrid crime June 2009. The doctors never expected her to live. She was hit it the head with a 5lb rock thrown at the cab she was riding in. She suffered a TBI, she had a 2" cut on her brain 23 skull fractures and a shattered eye socket. She will be having surgery #6 in a few weeks. My daughter is alive but my daughter as I knew her died that night. She will never be the same. Wishing you the hope and courage to continue on your journey. {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}
Old 02-16-2011, 06:05 PM

My granddaughter, Miriam, would be envious - especially of anything purple or pink. Great job.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:07 PM

Patricia,

You said "THIS JOURNEY HAS BEEN NECESSARY...because the person I was before the accident was a person who had their own company designing & sewing clothes for women, children & babies...this loss impacted me greatly on an emotional level.
I have climbed that mountain and am now on the other side"

You certainly are on the other side honey. I do not have a bi and I could never accomplish what you have in two short months. Your work is outstanding and the talent is absolutely still there.

Don't let anyone tell you, you can't do anything you are determined to do. I BELIEVE IN YOU. Your work is amazing.
God Bless you Patricia.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Tears are streaming down my face. My daughter was the victim of a horrid crime June 2009. The doctors never expected her to live. She was hit it the head with a 5lb rock thrown at the cab she was riding in. She suffered a TBI, she had a 2" cut on her brain 23 skull fractures and a shattered eye socket. She will be having surgery #6 in a few weeks. My daughter is alive but my daughter as I knew her died that night. She will never be the same. Wishing you the hope and courage to continue on your journey. {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}
I have been keeping up with her journey and am glad you posted here. I love this board and the support we give each other. YOu know my story too. I think both these women have had a long journey back and a long road to go but I pray they both continue to blossom and share our love for them. *H*U*G*S* to you both.

I hope this picture says it all.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]115949[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-115944.jpe  
Old 02-16-2011, 06:10 PM

The doll clothes are fantastic and you are very much an inspiration to all of us. Thank you for sharing.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
Originally Posted by trupeach1
I have been keeping up with her journey and am glad you posted here. I love this board and the support we give each other. YOu know my story too. I think both these women have had a long journey back and a long road to go but I pray they both continue to blossom and share our love for them. *H*U*G*S* to you both.
thank you debbie!!!!!!!!!!!hugs