Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: "Manifest" Fans

"Manifest" Fans

And those who just like interesting stories about time travel.....that terrific show is back tonight.
    Life is not a movie. No one is going to yell "CUT" when you make a mistake. - Anne L. Fulton

I am from the South....39 miles south of Boston.

what station?

Manifest is an NBC program. It has been on a break, episode 10 is what just aired, from what I understand 16 episodes have been ordered and it hasn't been cancelled.

I've been watching it, but I haven't been fully taken in yet. Some pretty big plot holes and I'm having a hard time really caring about most of the characters. Still, I'm interested and hoping for more.

I have been thinking about "manifest destiny" and whether that has a place in the storyline.

Watched tonight. My feeling about it is similar to yours. DH loves stories about time travel, so we will tune in until the bitter end. Or not - he slept through part of it tonight.
    A quilt is like a good life. It's full of mistakes, but, in the end, it looks pretty good.

I am watching too. Love time travel series like Outlander but this one has too much controversy. Not really into government intrigue.