This is me!! Funny!

Old 09-14-2013, 03:50 AM

Originally Posted by Prism99 View Post
Yikes. Do you mean the android is confusing? Because I was hoping to get an iPhone, having heard that it was the easiest to learn how to use.
the android is super easy to learn and the biggest plus is the screen size. That is one of the biggest complaints about the iPhone is that the screen is too small. I have old eyes that are helped by bifocals in my glasses and multi focal contact lenses.
Old 09-14-2013, 03:57 AM

That's what I felt like yesterday when I upgraded my Verizon phone to the Samsung galaxy which is a "smart" phone. The phone might be smart but it helps when the user is smart too, the darn thing had me in a completely confused state about 5 minutes after I left the Verizon store. Thank heavens I had to go to the bank, the nice YOUNG tellers helped me much more than the daffy young woman at the Verizon store. I haven't picked the thing up this morning, maybe if I leave it alone the "smartness" will morph over to me! Funny, I don't feel that old until I see kids using these things and they don't have any problems.
Old 09-14-2013, 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by Prism99 View Post
Yikes. Do you mean the android is confusing? Because I was hoping to get an iPhone, having heard that it was the easiest to learn how to use.
It is.I know the thing was meant to be funny but I really don't like poking fun at old folk as if they have no savvy.
Old 09-14-2013, 06:05 AM

Location: Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!

Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn View Post
I got the Android phone over the iPhone too! Bigger screen and more user friendly ! My other half as the iPhone so I knew what it was all about before I got my iPhone. I had originally chosen the Windows phone but returned it after 2 days for the android!

My contract is up and I am thinking about a new phone (as I have the blackberry Torch and don't care for it!); so I am deciding between a Samsung Galacy 4 or the Iphone5. Decisions Decisions !LOL
Aunt: Brie says Hi paw ! LOL
Old 09-14-2013, 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by Caswews View Post
My contract is up and I am thinking about a new phone (as I have the blackberry Torch and don't care for it!); so I am deciding between a Samsung Galacy 4 or the Iphone5. Decisions Decisions !LOL
Aunt: Brie says Hi paw ! LOL
Good Morning to you and Brie! I have the Samsung Galaxy and love it! The bigger screen is soooo nice!!! It is really a simple to use phone, it is my first smartphone. The guy at AT&T was so helpful and taught me how to use it. I have even gone back in a couple of times or called Theron if I can't figure something out and he walks me thru it in no time!
Old 09-14-2013, 06:27 AM
Power Poster

So funny!!!!!
Old 09-14-2013, 08:30 AM

Now if all these cell phone, etc. developers could just make one that you can read outside in daylight! would seem like such a simple thing!
Old 09-14-2013, 03:50 PM

LOL! So funny. Thanks for sharing.
Old 09-15-2013, 04:34 AM

I really needed this ROFL this morning...until I started trying to send it to well-deserving friends! So, I'm up for Part II (as if anyone remembers Roman Numerals) !
Old 09-15-2013, 05:02 AM

Yep, the faster the world goes the slower I go, the smaller everything is the worse my eye sight gets. Thank goodness I have a daughter that helps me hook up WiFi and is generally my IS person. A new reason to have kids, so they can help you stay current with Tech as you get older. I consider myself fairly tech savy, but unlike my kids, I don't even want the most current electronic device. If my phone texts and makes phone calls, my television streams Netflix, my computer gets on line, I'm happy. That being said, oldsters are much more tech savy than the stereotype would indicate.