Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
More fur baby pictures please..here's more of mine.. >

More fur baby pictures please..here's more of mine..

More fur baby pictures please..here's more of mine..

Old 04-02-2013, 05:56 AM

Location: Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week!

well Maddie is a yorkie and rescued from my sister's house, lol, because her chocolate labs scared the bejeeezes outta Maddie So I took in Maddie and she is a great fit here. can't get a pic to load yet. Then there are the 4 cats and 2 snakes. I will try to figure this out a bit more than try postig again.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:39 AM

This isn't the best picture but wanted to share my friend and companion. He kept crawling towards the camera thinking it was some kind of new game. Yes he is a Pit/Lab mix but inspite of the reputation the sweetest most loving dog. He was a rescue.[ATTACH=CONFIG]405875[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 007-3-.jpg  
Old 04-02-2013, 08:53 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]405889[/ATTACH]My Schnauzer, Shadow. He is a rescue.

we have had him almost 2 yrs. He is a barker,but is doing better now. He was trained to do tricks,but never to stop barking. We love him to death,even thou he barks.
Attached Thumbnails 100_4078.jpg  
Old 04-02-2013, 10:01 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]405902[/ATTACH]Furbaby #3 "Punkinhead" Long haired orange female. We got her Feb. '08, A rescue from the rescue. She was 8 mos old and so sick when got her. $500 worth of antibiotics and vet trips. She hid for weeks under the bedroom furniture.
This is my DH's first cat and he is over the top in love with this girl. I will go before the cat. LOL!
I pretty sure DH has photoshopped the eyes more green than they actually are. We think she is a Norwegian Forest mix. She sleeps either on my pillow or on DH's feet, figure that one out???
I have 3 more furbaby pics to come, Nike the calico, Miyamonster the designer mutt and my beloved Baby Doll my 25 yr.old quarter/paint mare
Attached Thumbnails img_0111.jpg  
Old 04-02-2013, 11:21 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]405919[/ATTACH]This is my fur baby Jahnga. This is an African name that means mama's friend, and he truly lives up to his name, he is so sweet and loving, and greats all who come to the door with love.
Attached Thumbnails 0613122056.jpg  
Old 04-02-2013, 11:39 AM

This is JJ or Binki or Fuzz Butt, depending on how he's acting at the time[ATTACH=CONFIG]405918[/ATTACH]He came from a breader of Hymalean. Her daughter was a riding student of my daughter. She knew I loved cats and wanted to give me JJ. His job in life is to beautiful. He's a whus and bully and lovable. [ATTACH=CONFIG]405920[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails cat4.jpg   cat7.jpg  
Old 04-02-2013, 11:58 AM
Power Poster

Default Nina 7 lb cutie

Here she is hanging out. I need to take some new pictures. She has so much hair now. I can barely find the doggie any more. she is super sweet, calm and easy. I wanted a cat but two of my children are severely allergic to cats. Nina fits the spot at 7 lb and her mellow personality.
Attached Thumbnails 154-custom-.jpg   153-custom-.jpg  
Old 04-02-2013, 01:07 PM
Power Poster

Your fur babys are just too cute.....
Old 04-02-2013, 01:11 PM
Power Poster

OMG.....All those fur babys are just adorable....Wish I could download a picture of mine...God Bless all of you that have rescued animals....As my friend says "Saving one animal won't make a difference in the world but it will make a world of difference to that one animal." How true this is....
Old 04-02-2013, 04:09 PM

My furbaby is my avatar, Chloe Samantha. She has been with me almost 7 years. I got her from the local shelter. I had two cats before her, Mickey Scooter, a grey and white tiger mix, and Sasha Emma, a long hair black cat. After Sasha passed, I was going to wait to get another cat. That lasted 3 weeks! LOL! I went to the shelter on a Sunday afternoon "just to look". Uh Huh! I came home with Chloe. She came to the shelter pregnant. Had her kittens then got terribly sick, she almost died. But the shelter didn't give up on her. I had some of the paperwork, my vet said the shelter spent a lot of time and money on her so she must be really something. She is. Chloe got better and was adopted by a family that had 3 other cats. Chloe proceeded to beat all of them up! And she is only 9 pounds. After 2 weeks the people had to bring her back because she just hated the other cats. Then I cam in and adopted her. She was the second cat I saw. The shelter was crowded, she was in the lobby in a cage, I never made it to the other cat rooms! When I brought her home, she jumped out of the box, walked around and checked the room out. Then she sat in the middle of the floor, wrapped her tail around her feet and looked at me like she was saying, OK, I'll stay. A few months after I had her, she developed stomatitis gingivitis, inflaming her whole mouth and gums. Tried prednisone but that didn't work completely. Eventually all her teeth had to be pulled, except her canines and the little teeth between them. But her mouth has finally settled down, she is doing very well. She certainly has the "tortietude" down and is very fiesty. But she is also very sweet. I am glad the shelter decided to spend the money to save her life and that I was able to help her when she got sick. She is an only cat. She screams when she sees cats outdoors. She is an indoor only cat, and enjoys watching the birds at the feeder, the squirrels eating corn on the deck, and watching Mr. Chipmunk come on the deck for corn. I have made her 1 quilt already and have a top that is ready to be sandwiched and machine quilted for her 2nd quilt. Spoiled???? Not at all! I love all your stories about your fur babies and glad that so many were rescues. Keep loving them!