Mouse

Old 11-30-2011, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Up North View Post
I have the electronic things to but the place we catch the most mice is right underneath it! I do not think they work Fabric softener sheets in drawers and cupboards work best.
Yep you gave my answer, fabric softener sheets! Then if hubby is up to it, crawl under the house and foam any crack and plumbing holes. So it's fabric softener sheets for sure...
Old 11-30-2011, 08:03 PM

My chipmonks in the camper got wise to deacon they moved it all into a dishpan and then did their damage when we went camping and I got the dishpan out I cracked up silly things are pretty smart. My parents use fabric softener sheets at their hunting camp and they seem to work so that is what I do now, just place a piece of one in each drawer and in the cabinets, for some reason they do not like them. now I will knock on wood. The little critters are going to survival school or something they always come up with a way around things, we still use snap traps too. We burn wood and put it in the basement occasionally a mouse comes in with the wood so we are ever watchful. Also my cat does a good job of getting them and leaving them in front of my chair for me. Yuck!
Old 11-30-2011, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by TanyaL View Post
What do you do when the snap trap catches the mouse by the leg or tail?
I had that happen just last week...not knowing what else to do I took the mouse to the field nearby and let it loose there.