Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
My heart is breaking right now...... >

My heart is breaking right now......

My heart is breaking right now......

Old 01-16-2011, 08:37 AM

GR8 GR8 GRan QUilter

I know most of you on the board know who this wonderful lady is. SHe has definitely made an impact on my life. She has recently found she has cancer and after a few years battle with other issues and surgeries, her Doctor, who is not GOd, gives her one month to 9 months.

It saddens me to know ahead of time, don't know which is worse, knowing or not knowing. ANyway, I have her addy if you would like to send her a card.

Words of encouragement so she will feel our outpouring of love for her and give her our love. She has been such a friend to me, always smiling, calling me early in the morning so she can catch me home. LOL. Such a dear lady.

Margaret, you are in my heart and I am hugging you with my prayers. Prayers are wonderful. Thank you for all you do.

Now, get better and try to quilt, and see you next year. Positive thinking, here.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:41 AM
Power Poster

Sorry to hear about one of our quilting friend. My prayers are out to her and hoping the Dr's are wrong.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:43 AM

my prayers go out to her
Old 01-16-2011, 08:44 AM

You can PM me her address, I have a few cards of encouragement that I've had since summer. A caring hand from a stranger may make her smile. You're a good friend for doing this.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:44 AM
Power Poster

Margret, you are in my Prayers, Honey!
Old 01-16-2011, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
GR8 GR8 GRan QUilter

I know most of you on the board know who this wonderful lady is. SHe has definitely made an impact on my life. She has recently found she has cancer and after a few years battle with other issues and surgeries, her Doctor, who is not GOd, gives her one month to 9 months.

It saddens me to know ahead of time, don't know which is worse, knowing or not knowing. ANyway, I have her addy if you would like to send her a card.

Words of encouragement so she will feel our outpouring of love for her and give her our love. She has been such a friend to me, always smiling, calling me early in the morning so she can catch me home. LOL. Such a dear lady.

Margaret, you are in my heart and I am hugging you with my prayers. Prayers are wonderful. Thank you for all you do.

Now, get better and try to quilt, and see you next year. Positive thinking, here.
Oh my. If you pm me her address, I can send her a card as well. My prayers are with her and her family. Stay in touch... a lot of people 'back off' when someone gets a diagnosis like that. Besides, God is still in the miracle 'business'...
Sending my hugs...
Old 01-16-2011, 08:50 AM

I would love to send her a card also. We never know "why".

Maybe a note from a stranger could help bring a smile if only for a short time.

I'm sorry for your pain and sadness also.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:54 AM

Margeret my thoughts and prayers are with you
Old 01-16-2011, 09:05 AM

Just thinking. Just type her a happy note here because it is quicker and just as good. I will tell her to read this every day. Thanks. Great idea. One lady is sending her a fabric post card, what a neat idea. I called her a minute ago and went to VM. So left a message.

Mararet, hope these "kudos" add to your positive energy and you can quilt for a long time.

Sending you flowers to brighten your day. Love ya.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]161351[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-161346.gif  
Old 01-16-2011, 09:12 AM

OK here's my wishes.
You have been a gift to me with your friendship. The "Gift is in the Giving" and you definitely gave to me all year by calling me and being there for me. Your postive energy and your faith will heal you in GOd's arms. I hope you get out of bed soon when you feel better and get to sew more. What a blessing your quilts will be to your family. SO glad you got to see everyone during the holidays. Now just from me to you, I know you will celebrate more of those special moments in the next year. *H*U*G*S* It is a blessing to be able to send my prayers to GOd's special lady. Love you.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-161351.gif