Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Little Morkie

Aww what a little cutie.....enjoy Morkie and how lucky you are!!
    Age is mind over matter.......if you don't mind ........it doesn't matter! 😂
    Nancy

What exactly is a "Morkie"?

Power Poster
    What a sweetheart, he looks like he's a lot of fun and company.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Higdon View Post
    He is a mix between a Yorkie and Maltese. (spelling) He is 3 mos. old tomorrow. So easy to potty train. Lets me know when he wants to go to bed at night. Barks when he wants to get in his cage to eat. Already plays fetch with his little tennis ball. Such a pleasure. Had to brag.
    Well, what he really is is ADORABLE! Back in the day I had a Maltese & he was a great dog... a real dog's dog, if you know what I mean. He would climb the fence & go visit the local firemen... LOL! The phone would ring & it would be them... "If you're missing Morgan, he's here at the station playing with us"... LOL!
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

Blog Entries
    Now that is one cute puppy, i use to have a yorkie, now that i have seen a few morkies, i want a couple. Thank you for sharing yours, he is just adorable.
    Mary

Dee
    A very darling fur baby.

He is sooooo cute! I have a little yorki named Dunkin who I adore. Also have a Shit zu Goofy who is 15 years old but still a good boy. Love my dogs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy Higdon View Post
    It was requested that I post a picture of my little Morkie. He is 1 lb. 6 ozs of energy. The smartest little thing. I sound like a proud parent.Attachment 351083
    I am soo happy for you I hope he entertains you very well which I am sure he will,they are one of the cutest little mix breeds I have ever seen.Good Luck with him.
    Singer 110 , Singer 7422,Singer AH458923, Singer AD075758, Singer 5528 Singer AE234907, Universal H300795 Kenmore 158.16540, Necchi 3354, Dressmaker S2402, Signature 103-303340, BICOR VX1005 Singer 242

I have a Morky that is two years old. I love her. She is a very loving dog. Smart too. Sorry I would post a picture of her but I don't know how.

We lost our Morkie, just 5 weeks shy of her 16th birthday. She was a playing machine, she had more toys than a two year old toddler. Always said we should have named her Will for Will Rogers, as she never met a human she didn't like (although there were a few who didn't like her persistence, she would wear you out) We have a nine year old Maltie Pom now. She is the sweetest little thing, only 5 lbs. and almost a carbon copy of your Morkie. We still miss our Morkie and she has been gone six years.

Blog Entries
    Oh my goodness! He is precious!
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

He is so cute and tiny looking. Our Teacup Poodle weighs 4.5.lbs. Hard to believe one under 2 lbs. How old is he? I live in Ocoee. Nice to see someone sort of local to me.

Blog Entries
    What a cutie! We have two Lhasa's - one 14 and one 13. My husband tells me these are the end of dogs for us - I tell him I will miss him!

I have no idea what breed our next dog will be, but your little Morkie is somehing to consider (way in the future).

Congrats!! He's darling! We had a miniature Yorkie, Bear. We left him in the states with my parents who are spoiling him and I know were not getting him back they are way to attached now!! Awe but your Tiger makes me miss him give him loves and kisses!!
    *Rachel*

Quote Originally Posted by w7sue View Post
    What a cutie! We have two Lhasa's - one 14 and one 13. My husband tells me these are the end of dogs for us - I tell him I will miss him!

I have no idea what breed our next dog will be, but your little Morkie is somehing to consider (way in the future).
    My ex-DH has a DARLING Cavi-Poo. He cute is Tango? I think they'd be fun!

Name:  tango 1.bmp
Views: 98
Size:  760.1 KB
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1screech View Post
    He is so cute and tiny looking. Our Teacup Poodle weighs 4.5.lbs. Hard to believe one under 2 lbs. How old is he? I live in Ocoee. Nice to see someone sort of local to me.
    He is 12 weeks old.
    Joy

how cute !

Jan

He is adorable. Love Yorkies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2