Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Mystery quilt

Blog Entries

Mystery quilt

I know how helpful everyone on here is. I am looking for a mystery quilt for the presidents challenge for my guild. I need something that isn't too difficult as we have all different skill levels. I would prefer a free pattern but could also purchase something if it doesn't cost too much. Thanks for your help and Merry Christmas.

Contact Debbie Caffery. She has some good ones. I think that is how you spell her last name but I'm not sure.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by meanmom View Post
    I know how helpful everyone on here is. I am looking for a mystery quilt for the presidents challenge for my guild. I need something that isn't too difficult as we have all different skill levels. I would prefer a free pattern but could also purchase something if it doesn't cost too much. Thanks for your help and Merry Christmas.
    Perhaps I am misunderstanding your thread-are you just wanting a mystery quilt pattern or does it have to be about presidents? If I understand your thread it needs to be a pattern for your guild president to give out to everyone. If you are just wanting a pattern- Janet Wickell from About.com Quilting is getting ready to start her free annual mystery quilt. You might check it out. If you have trouble getting the site pm me.

This woman has a lot of free patterns available, and many are presented as mysteries:

https://carterquilter.wordpress.com/
    People who start projects and never finish them are cooler
    than people who never start projects at all.

http://quiltingquick.weebly.com/blog.html

Thanks Gerbie for the info on about.com http://quilting.about.com/od/Mystery...lt-Pattern.htm
    I probably shouldn't look at it though.... I'm doing Quiltville's at the moment!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the info. A couple of Janet Wickell's past mysteries look interesting.