Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Name one thing that you don't like about the "New" Board". >

Name one thing that you don't like about the "New" Board".

Name one thing that you don't like about the "New" Board".

Old 11-05-2011, 06:36 AM

I really miss the categorized lists also. It is harder to find what you want to see.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:37 AM

I can't find my way around yet. maybe ast ime goes by, I'll beable to see all the beautiful quilts and read about what every one else is doing.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by wendsy View Post
Just 1 thing? I guess my biggest problem is the way the content is set up. I liked the old newsletter that had all the new topics listed for each day with the catagories separating them. I liked knowing when sign-up for the new swaps were, now I can only find ones in progress.

agree, takes too much time opening and returning, opening and returning, etc. I'm not real swift on the computer, and it just takes too much time.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:43 AM

What I dislike about this new site is Recent Threads isn't recent why do we have to scroll though pages after pages of old topics like from 2009??? Why can't recent be listed on the first pages .................. also I click on a topic and I have to spend alot of time finding it......................replys are first??? Not like the old one I spent at least an hour a day reading and learning and now after about 15 minutes I am ready to give up..........call it quits..................... am missing out on alot of things but don't have all day to spend here.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by wendsy View Post
Just 1 thing? I guess my biggest problem is the way the content is set up. I liked the old newsletter that had all the new topics listed for each day with the catagories separating them. I liked knowing when sign-up for the new swaps were, now I can only find ones in progress.
I feel exactly the same way, also agree with the white background being too white.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:45 AM

I don't find it as easy to navigate as the other format. I just don't lke much about it.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:46 AM

The first thing I went to was the photos. Now I don't see how to do that. I like the look (if not the colors) of the new layout but too much of the content was changed.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:47 AM

I particularly liked being able to see the new posts of pictures of quilts people had done. Now I don't know where to find the new ones.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:48 AM

Default new board

Originally Posted by humbird View Post
Can't find much of anything I like yet, but guess I'll stick around for a while and see how it goes. At least for another week or so. Won't waste my time after that probably, unless I can figure things out.
I too can not fine as much of anything like we could b/4. It was a disappointment to see this change. Would you consider putting it back the way it was? I know a lot of others would like that.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:48 AM

It is not as comfortable, so I'll get a lot more sewing/quilting done! I used to spend way too much time here.