Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Name one thing that you don't like about the "New" Board". >

Name one thing that you don't like about the "New" Board".

Name one thing that you don't like about the "New" Board".

Old 11-06-2011, 01:32 PM

I agree it is not that we are being negative, but we would like some answers and not wrong ones. It is much harder to navigate around this board, it simply is not easy like before. If it's not broke why fix it. Improved ? Still pondering.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Grandgigi View Post
I used to love going to the pictures and seeing all the work everyone is doing. Now, I have no idea how to figure out where I go for that. It seems everything is bunched together. Way too confusing for my "little brain". I don't have the time to navigate round and round to find something.
Ditto - Looking at the pictures was my favorite thing to do and I don't seem to be able to do that now.
Old 11-06-2011, 02:03 PM

Pictures are on the home page.
Old 11-06-2011, 02:06 PM

My only complaint at this time is that the wording is too light. It really puts a strain on these older eyes. But maybe the problem is the white background color that many are commenting on. I really played too much with this new format, but, so far, I have to say I liked the old format soooo much better than what I've seen so far.
Old 11-06-2011, 02:24 PM

I can't find Pictures that is arranged by date posted so that I can view the newest pictures of quilts without going through a lot of pictures I've already viewed.
Old 11-06-2011, 02:25 PM
ns

I find it just to hard. I am not a computer wiz and I personally liked the old site. I will probably stop using it.
Old 11-06-2011, 02:26 PM

The Daily Digest posts only the "Busiest threads" which are threads that have been on for days. Where are the newest posts in the Main arranged by date posted?
Old 11-06-2011, 02:28 PM

I am seriously thinking of unsubcribing to this board. I loved the way everything was catagorized. The fact that I could tell what I had read and what I needed to go to next. Now I can't find anything. It does not keep my interest. It just frustrates me to no end. I do not like the background and now it takes for ever to load because it has so many comercials. HATE< HATE it!!!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2011, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Nanamoms View Post
I don't think our members are just being negative...they truly have issues with the QB. In business, it is called "constructive critisism (sp") and most companies take the applicable ones back to use in further improvements. If only positive comments are welcomed, then there is never any improvement in the company's product. Very unwise decision!!

The essence of what I don't like is that it takes 3-4 steps where before it was like "one-click" to get to where we wanted to go.
I agree with both of you. How can they make a drastic change and expect none of us to be upset. You would think they would want to know what is not working. I have PM'd admin about an issue and not received any answer back. And where did Tallia Rose go? She hasn't explained anything or posted. Did they change who was in charge , again??
Old 11-06-2011, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by wendsy View Post
Just 1 thing? I guess my biggest problem is the way the content is set up. I liked the old newsletter that had all the new topics listed for each day with the catagories separating them. I liked knowing when sign-up for the new swaps were, now I can only find ones in progress.
Ditto for me. I need a map .hehehe