Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Name one thing that you don't like about the "New" Board". >

Name one thing that you don't like about the "New" Board".

Name one thing that you don't like about the "New" Board".

Old 11-06-2011, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Lindacan View Post
Can't figure out how to "bookmark" a page
Like others I am trying to navigate around but not knowing how to bookmark is disappointing ... and I don't know where to look for the answer. And I miss being able to click on the smile or frown that I want to use ...
Old 11-07-2011, 12:47 AM

Could we please just lock this thread and get over the negative stuff? There is a thread for QB help at the bottom of the Home page. If you need help, ask for it there. We have always been about helping each other and people will jump in with the answers they have found.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:47 AM

When you click on "reply with quote" there"s a smiley to click on with thumbs up etc
to choose from.I seldom use them,as I need glasses to see & seldom know where my glasses are.

Originally Posted by klutzyquilter View Post
Like others I am trying to navigate around but not knowing how to bookmark is disappointing ... and I don't know where to look for the answer. And I miss being able to click on the smile or frown that I want to use ...
Old 11-07-2011, 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by klutzyquilter View Post
to find your smiles, go to the top of the page click settings. on the left, click general settings, go to near the bottom and it will ask 3 ways to do replies click the top one. then go down and click save. also you will find your bookmarks, inbox, sent box and other stuff. hope this helps
Old 11-07-2011, 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by Anna.425 View Post
Could we please just lock this thread and get over the negative stuff? There is a thread for QB help at the bottom of the Home page. If you need help, ask for it there. We have always been about helping each other and people will jump in with the answers they have found.
that is really rude. everyone isnt having a great time getting used to this new board. if you dont want to read negative stuff then dont click on this thread. simple as that. have a great day
Old 11-07-2011, 01:56 AM

My mail notice takes me to unread mail in that subject.When I click on other subjects ,I can usually tell if I've read it or not & go to unread posts by clicking up.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:32 AM

If you don't have a complaint then why in the heck are you commenting in this thread? This is NOT the thread for positive comments. That is in another place. Perhaps you can't find where you belong. Wish you could.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:05 AM

Default new board

Originally Posted by mommafank View Post
So difficult to navigate that I expect I will stop looking at it unless I find it gets easier as time goes by. I find that to really read the important stuff will take way too much time to find.
I will have more time for quilting now that i don't stay on the board. life is too short to be difficult.
Old 11-07-2011, 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by wendsy View Post
Just 1 thing? I guess my biggest problem is the way the content is set up. I liked the old newsletter that had all the new topics listed for each day with the catagories separating them. I liked knowing when sign-up for the new swaps were, now I can only find ones in progress.
I agree. I really enjoyed the previous format. You could see all the topics that were new for the day. If you were unable to view the board one day, you could keep all the topics for that day separate from the older and newer ones.
Old 11-07-2011, 04:35 AM

I miss having all the topis listed in a row. I coud go down the whole list. I used to read every one. Now it takes so much time to keep going into a new topic. I go into home each time and then go into each topic. Maybe there's an easier way but I haven't found it.