Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Name one thing that you don't like about the "New" Board". >

Name one thing that you don't like about the "New" Board".

Name one thing that you don't like about the "New" Board".

Old 11-08-2011, 07:20 AM
elm

While I understand a little better how to tag and where to find things, it's not as easy to read to or to navigate and way less fun than the original site.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:58 AM

I don't like that I can't find out what the "junior Member/senior member, super member etc. means and what the classifications are.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by Cagey View Post
I don't like that I can't find out what the "junior Member/senior member, super member etc. means and what the classifications are.
member 0-99 posts
Junior 100-299
Senior 100-999
Super 1000-9,999
Power Poster 10.000 plus
Old 11-08-2011, 08:03 AM

I can't find anything...I'm seriously thinking about unsubscribing,,,I really miss not being able to find the free patterns.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by Up North View Post
member 0-99 posts
Junior 100-299
Senior 100-999
Super 1000-9,999
Power Poster 10.000 plus
Thanks - finally I have my answer! I'm happy again.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:05 AM

Gosh, I found someone I know, Judy this is Shirley/jigs1354, been scouting around for 2 hours now trying to get somewhere?? who knows where, I've found nothing familiar yet but have foxflower pushing me along to get it figured out. it is really different and foxflower has it going good for her right now or at least so she can get to places she wants to get to. Luv2sew has a tutorial on how to do everything, posting pics & messages too I believe that foxflower told me to find on thread 8883 or 889 but didn't find the tutorial at those threads. Keep trying Judy, I will too.

Originally Posted by paintmejudy View Post
No way do I have the time to go through all the complaints to find if I have something I do not like. The whole board is in an uproar, nothing works the way it should, and unhappy people are leaving in droves. Have no idea if Patrice is even paying attention, and has never explained why they so drastically changed a smoothly-running machine. (If it works, don't fix it, as my papa used to say.) Yesterday on QH they announced that they had 150 new members in 24 hours, and probably more today.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:28 AM

I don't like that I can't get on and quickly see what was listed, browse through and go on to next. Listing isn't at all friendly like it was before. Please remember, that just because you are computer literate, and think upgrading is a good thing, many, many people are not. I could look during my lunch hour and thoroughly enjoy the board. it's just not fun any more and I hate that because I have met many friends. Don't automatically see what people are doing or have completed. Had several you could look at quickly. I do not envy Patrice but also know people are leaving right and left ... good luck
Old 11-08-2011, 10:47 AM

Sadly, I just discovered this forum three weeks before the change. Oh my, hate trying to navigate with all the advertisements. Suspect Patrice is making much more money but surely like what we had before and all the information that was available. This is my last try at navigation, will just give up and hunt another forum that is easier, Mary in Ohio
Old 11-08-2011, 10:55 AM

I am not sure that Patrice is making Any money from this site she is a moderator and we all all volunteers no pay for us Administration maybe but please do not blame us or Patrice she came in kicking and screaming like the rest of us.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:20 PM

Default New posts each day

I would like to see just the new stuff each day . I keep going over the same stuff every day