Need IPHONE expert! HELP !

Old 11-12-2015, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by nananurse View Post
When I updated my iPhone last it dumped all the email folders. Just messing around with it I found that if you go to the email folder list and click on the edit button all you folders should come up. Click on the circle beside each folder and it will return all the folders to your email screen. I hope this helps.
where do you find your e mail folder lists
Old 11-15-2015, 03:54 AM

Originally Posted by Stitchit123 View Post
My friend just updated to the newest fancy Iphone for her and her 2 teens -all were having problems. Phones were bought at Walmart. ..........Verizon guy said that phones bought at dept. stores are not the best off the assembly line and when buying any electronics at WM to check to make sure they are not ''refurbished''
Verizon store is trashing the competition. He was trying to preserve his commission . If the phone offered is refurbished...it will be labeled as such. Last Feb, i wanted to upgrade my iphone. The dealers were all charging the new monthly rental fee of around $30/month. Walmart was offering the new Iphone 6 Plus for $199.00 with a two year contract. I jumped on this limited deal! The phone was new out the box and the Walmart associate was quick, effiicient and knew the product. I was very impressed and very pleased! No issues with my phone.

I worked in the cell industry for 13 years. I know the tricks. Glad I no longer have to deal with them except as a consumer.

Sandy