Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Never Mind Fabric ....Have You Priced Quilt Notions Lately?

Quote Originally Posted by cjomomma
    I know what you mean. I quit using my 60mm because of the price for blades and I miss it. I get blades for my 45mm at Harbor Freights (2 for $1.49). Some folks don't like them but I've not had any problems with them.
    I just bought them too as buying locally or even online at quilting sites is just tooooooo much. I haven't used them yet but surely if they cut carpet, they should cut material.

Try jhittle.com. Notions including machine needles seem reasonably priced.

Blog Entries
    I also bought my blades with ebay and saved a ton considering what they cost in the shops. But a gf just found a thing in the carpet area of home improvement stores that are the same sized blades for even less money. I still think that some of the best sewing and quilting notions are in our local hardware stores.

I never buy blades from Joanns. It is either ebay or overstock.com (better watch for ebay auction).

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the blades are great from Harbor Freight!!!!!! I think I just made a poem :)))))

Quote Originally Posted by cjomomma
    I know what you mean. I quit using my 60mm because of the price for blades and I miss it. I get blades for my 45mm at Harbor Freights (2 for $1.49). Some folks don't like them but I've not had any problems with them.

Was in a thrift sotre today where someone had priced fabric between 2.00-15.00 a yard. Who do they think their kidding?

Check jhittle.com--best prices and anyone can buy,. Free ship with $100 order and they have all sorts of things like stabilizer, etc. Also weekly specials.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2