New kitty

Old 04-18-2011, 11:01 PM

OMG what precious little kitty! I have a 16 y.o. female, Fiona. Don't get the cheap gravel litter. Iams has a good lamb and rice soft food for Tiger Lily. Keeep us posted. I am an animal activist and bless you for taking her in.

Hugs

Helen
Old 04-19-2011, 02:10 PM

For all of you who posted and gave me great ideas for Princess Tiger Lily, she had her vet appt. and she is very healthy. Is about 6 weeks old now, and weighs in at a wholloping 1 lb. 2 oz. She is certainly a different kitty than she was the first day I brought her home. And for sure she is my kitty. After getting out of the shower this morning. She was waiting for me on my wheelchair seat. She is so funny and so cute. We are going to be best buds for the rest of our lives. Thanks again for all your help.
Katie and Princess Tiger Lily (Lily for short)
Old 04-20-2011, 01:25 AM

She is just gorgeous, you are so lucky!! You know what they say, dogs have masters, cats have staff!! Obviously, she has chosen you for the job of looking out for her!
Old 04-26-2011, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by sammy89
i have 10 indoor cats my lil one was real small when i got her from the pound the vet told me to give her goatmilk it has all in it they need and babyfood like meats and mix it with kitten wet food cans.then also leave i used iams kittenfood.She is a very healthy 8 pounder now.
I also used goat's milk and kitten food with three kittens I rescued. They are over a year old now and very happy healthy cats.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by SaraSewing
My kitties have eaten nothing except Purina Cat Chow. My ole girl that just passed away at age 20 did well on it - it can't be beat in my opinion.
I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty. I know I am very attached to my 14 year kitty who eats nothing but Purina Cat Chow. At his last check up, the vet was very pleased with the results of his tests.

I agree with your opinion of Purina.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:59 AM

try using a short tote box for litter,it can be cleaned. Get a laser light,cat nip, a scratch post and put it near a door and a cat round bed so it can cuddle in it. My cats are never outside only on my screened porch,the scatch pole is near the door and the minate they come in they use it. You can find toys ,poles, and any thing at Big Lots,Walmart also a lot cheaper. Mine are 8years old. always had cats.