New toy!!! NuWave oven

Old 07-18-2010, 10:40 PM
Banned

I got one for Christmas I LOVE IT. my husband thought it would help me out since I have a bad back and cannot stand too long. It is amazing!!! Congrats!
Old 01-14-2011, 09:45 PM

Location: Massachusetts / Vermont === Now in ==Green River Utah = Owner of GreenRiverKOA Campground

I have one also got it two Thanksgiving ago , and been using it most of the time ,love it
Old 01-14-2011, 09:49 PM

Location: Massachusetts / Vermont === Now in ==Green River Utah = Owner of GreenRiverKOA Campground

Originally Posted by moonrise
I got one last December. LOVE IT. Funny thing is, right after I got it, the regular (big) oven went out. I've never replaced it, because the NuWave does everything the regular oven can, and THEN some. It might be a little small if you're cooking for more than 3 people, but for just me and DH, it's perfect.

DH likes me to wrap frozen corn in foil, with just a spoonful or so of water, and steam it in the NuWave oven. It makes some awesome hamburgers and pork chops, too! We baked a spiral-sliced ham in it at Christmas, and it was absolutely yummy.

Thats so true, I got the extra pieces with it , I remove most of the things I had on the counter, and yes have a lot of room left , it even looks cleaner on the counter, lol.. not so cluttered now..

The NuWave has definitely earned its counterspace! It's one of the very few gadgets that actually works as advertised. :thumbup: