Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Nobody knows the trouble I've seen, nobody knows my sorrow. . . . >

Nobody knows the trouble I've seen, nobody knows my sorrow. . . .

Nobody knows the trouble I've seen, nobody knows my sorrow. . . .

Old 08-02-2012, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by Caswews View Post
But Mom I promise I won't chase anything, I promise (claws crossed)... LOL they are so expressive !!
I would love to get a kitty, but my avatar thinks they are tasty little creatures to chase and grab them by the tail .... as they run away howling and she comes back dancing with a mouth full of kitty fur .. LOL
My Leo's BFF is the little tiny neighbor kitty. They just love each other! It's so funny!
Old 08-03-2012, 11:38 AM

So funny. Made me laugh.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:08 PM

I tell you pets are just to funny.. Percy( tiny rescue poodle )barks at DH like he's a burglar , after two years, i think he needs a cat to chase him ,maybe change his altitude a little Ha...
Old 08-04-2012, 07:32 PM

Hope that fuzzy looking thing in front of the dog gate is a toy not a spider! LOL
Old 08-05-2012, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn View Post
Before we got the gate with the pass through, we had a shorter one and Cooper could jump over it too. We opted for the taller one when we were looking for the gate with the pass through. Now, I'm not saying he doesn't jump up on it when we come in the front door, he has managed to push it almost completely over!
LOLx4. I have baby gates to use when the Grand-Shepherds, Sybil and Argus come to visit. They understand gates so the child sized are enough. To solve the pass-thru problem for my little pack, I simply raised the gate position in the doorway enough to allow them--but not the GSDs--to go underneath. Of course, this isn't an aggression situation, it's more to let my DH to relax without six dogs frolicking under his feet.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by Greenheron View Post
LOLx4. I have baby gates to use when the Grand-Shepherds, Sybil and Argus come to visit. They understand gates so the child sized are enough. To solve the pass-thru problem for my little pack, I simply raised the gate position in the doorway enough to allow them--but not the GSDs--to go underneath. Of course, this isn't an aggression situation, it's more to let my DH to relax without six dogs frolicking under his feet.
Good idea to raise the whole gate! Unfortunately, I am sure Cooper would be try to get through the gap! When we first put the gate with the pass through up, he actually tried to get through the pass through and wound up wearing the gate! He isn't aggressive to the kitties, he just wants to love on them and the cats with the exception of Lily Pie, are prima donnas and prefer not to have dog slobber on their pretty silky fur!!
Old 08-05-2012, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by JBeamer View Post
Hope that fuzzy looking thing in front of the dog gate is a toy not a spider! LOL
Oh, if it was a REAL spider, I would be moving!!!
Old 08-05-2012, 10:32 AM

He looks like he is waiting for someone to post his bail, LOL!! "I'm Innocent, I tell ya!!"
Old 08-05-2012, 02:58 PM

Too cute. I am getting ready to "dogsit" for my dd next week and she has a great dane and a cat. Both sleep right next to each other.
Then again,y mom has two pups a pug and curan terrier and they won't tolerate cats either.
Wonder what those eyes are saying. LOL.
Thanks for sharing with us. Just love it.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:51 PM
Power Poster

Awww, poor Cooper. He looks so cute tho. EEEWWWWW I see a spider cat toy! I had one of those too but had to throw it away, it spooked me.