Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Nov 2011 Weight Loss Adventure winner is susan... >

Nov 2011 Weight Loss Adventure winner is susan...

Nov 2011 Weight Loss Adventure winner is susan...

Old 11-29-2011, 12:06 PM

Look forward to seeing who our winner will be for this month. I will be finding your FQ to send. I have lost another 5 lbs, and know I will not be the winner as I won last month.

MJ- Keeping you in my prayers.

My therapy has been going good, I am having more problems with the cold weather with breathing. Right now if the house is too hot or the air is too cold, my breathing gets harder. I will probably be out of work until sometime in January.

Looking forward to having Christmas with my son, DIL, brother and SIL and parents. this will be an awesome Christmas. Prayerfully my brother and SIL will be leaving Florida tomorrow to head off to move here to Texas.

Have a great week.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:04 PM

I am so happy for you 5 pounds is great this time of year. I think tomorrow will be the same as the first of the month, but there is always December. I went to the December link and commented, does that mean I am subscribed? Or do I need to do something else?
Originally Posted by createfourpaws View Post
Look forward to seeing who our winner will be for this month. I will be finding your FQ to send. I have lost another 5 lbs, and know I will not be the winner as I won last month.

MJ- Keeping you in my prayers.

My therapy has been going good, I am having more problems with the cold weather with breathing. Right now if the house is too hot or the air is too cold, my breathing gets harder. I will probably be out of work until sometime in January.

Looking forward to having Christmas with my son, DIL, brother and SIL and parents. this will be an awesome Christmas. Prayerfully my brother and SIL will be leaving Florida tomorrow to head off to move here to Texas.

Have a great week.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:09 PM

I have been going to thread tools at the top of the page & clicking on it, then subscribe to the thread. You might get it by commenting on it thought. I never can be sure.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:35 AM

Morning all. It will be interesting to see who wins this month. I know it won't be me. Maybe nobody will qualify, can that be possible?

MJ - So glad to hear from you but so sorry to hear about your increased medical troubles. My prayers are with you.
You deserve a better month in December. Does it really snow in MS? I've only driven through in the summer and gueass I just thought it never snowed there. We haven't had any snow in southern Wisconsin yet although it's predicted for this weekend. Take care of yourself.

It's another good taboo tuesday! No fried foods, how wonderful. That will keep me away from another problem child.

Have a great day everyone. One Day at a Time. God Bless!
Old 11-30-2011, 07:32 AM

At dinner last evening, I didn't steal any French fries from my daughter's plate. That may be a first. I had subbed a side salad for mine but I always do that. I didn't think I ate any fried foods - wrong.

I will weigh in a few minutes and see how much damage I did last week. Someone will win. Cindy can't be the only one who did well.

I am losing weight and getting healthier.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:52 AM

Not only that but I can't win this month since I won last month. Today is the day to send MJ your weight loss.

MJ you are in my prayers for a positive outcome. May December be better for all of us.

Originally Posted by irishrose View Post
At dinner last evening, I didn't steal any French fries from my daughter's plate. That may be a first. I had subbed a side salad for mine but I always do that. I didn't think I ate any fried foods - wrong.

I will weigh in a few minutes and see how much damage I did last week. Someone will win. Cindy can't be the only one who did well.

I am losing weight and getting healthier.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:58 AM

Well it sure ain't gonna be me! I gained 4 pounds this month and now the yucky nasty cold weather has started and all those aches and pains just get ramped up. God I hate winter. Well, except for Christmas week. Santa does need that snow for the sleigh, and I do want my pressies! Time to go get that FQ ready.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:05 AM

oh my, has the month gone by already? It has been a hectic month of trying to finish projects for Christmas, visiting family and broken computers ! ACK... I only had access to a computer for personal use off and on, it is going to take a while to look back and get caught up on all my threads now that my computer is fixed! I hope everyone did well, and to the Americans out there I hope your thanksgiving didn't set you back to much! (thank you Canada for having thanksgiving in October! LOL, gives us time between Halloween and Christmas to dedicate to the cause! ) I did surprizingly well this month, not alot of baking for me with being so busy, but that will all change this weekend when i do all of my christmas baking! Good luck again all!
oh, and who do i message about the weight loss for the month? or do i just post it to the board?
Old 11-30-2011, 08:27 AM

You pm me before midnight today with your total weight loss for the month. I will announce the winner tomorrow at the top of this thread and as the last entry of the thread.
MJ
Old 11-30-2011, 08:37 AM

I PM my loss first thing this morning. Now I am going upstairs to shower and weigh myself again. Will two hours and a cup of coffee make a difference? I don't think so. Oh well, new recording of weight tomorrow and hopes for a better month to come. My fat quarter awaits an address.