Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Now where do you all park your ...... >

Now where do you all park your ......

Now where do you all park your ......

Old 05-20-2009, 09:31 AM
Izy

Then Elle can scoop the poop and stick it under her lemon tree Madquilter!! :lol:
Old 05-20-2009, 09:37 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Izy
Then Elle can scoop the poop and stick it under her lemon tree Madquilter!! :lol:
That's some potent fertilizer :D

We had a donkey and a mule. Had to put both of them down within 6 months of each other. What characters, though...... :D
Old 05-20-2009, 09:40 AM
Izy

We don't see as many donkey's and mules as there used to be, but occiasionally you see a traditional campo guy with his donkey and two baskets slung over its back full of olives....You always know when there is a donkey about....crikey don't they make a racket!! lol!! :D
Old 05-20-2009, 09:56 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Izy
....crikey don't they make a racket!! lol!! :D
Our Jackson had a stutter. When he geared up to bray it sounded like some old victrola was being wound before he let loose. Instead of IIII-AAAAW it was like: I-I-I-I-A-A-A-A-I-I-I-A-A-A-I-A-I-A-I-A-III-AAAW-IIIIIIAAAAAIIIIIIAAAAA. We cracked up every time.

For a while, DH had to have his first cup of coffee in the dark, because the Jackson was pacing the front of the house impatiently waiting to see someone up and about. Then he'd let go with the above. We decided that the neighbors probably were not as enamored with our beastie at 4:30 a.m. :twisted:
Old 05-20-2009, 09:58 AM

Really didn't know what to expect when I went to this thread! You all keep me entertained! :lol:
Old 05-20-2009, 10:16 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by MadQuilter
Originally Posted by Izy
....crikey don't they make a racket!! lol!! :D
Our Jackson had a stutter. When he geared up to bray it sounded like some old victrola was being wound before he let loose. Instead of IIII-AAAAW it was like: I-I-I-I-A-A-A-A-I-I-I-A-A-A-I-A-I-A-I-A-III-AAAW-IIIIIIAAAAAIIIIIIAAAAA. We cracked up every time.

For a while, DH had to have his first cup of coffee in the dark, because the Jackson was pacing the front of the house impatiently waiting to see someone up and about. Then he'd let go with the above. We decided that the neighbors probably were not as enamored with our beastie at 4:30 a.m. :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ninnie
Old 05-20-2009, 10:30 AM
Izy

Eeeyore eeyore eeeeyoreway's sounds like that tee hee!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 05-20-2009, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Izy
Ha Ha!! Could have been worse Elle, might have been the local bull:lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:
Yes thats right, nothing would surprise me. The mule from the farm at the bottom has now taken up is summer residence on the rocks just below me, lots of shady trees and grass for him/her. Shes always here around the end of May.

Saw the two bullocks the other day on the roundabout (yes on the main road) being taken to a field along the road to till the ground, they still use the old fashioned way many of the farmers here.

Elle