Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: The Odd Couple

Suz

The Odd Couple

If you have not tuned into this show, you are missing a lot of laughs. My husband and I really enjoyed watching it and laughing together. Care to join us?

Having watch the original tv program, I had my doubts about this one. I've liked it so far.
    Singer 66 treadle, Singer 15-91, JC Penney 6923, Kenmore 50, White 2334, Brother 920D serger. RIP Singer 1036

Is this a new remake of the original?? I doubt if it as funny as the original series. Heard they are making Ghostbuster with a new cast. Doubt if that will be as funny as the original cast.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

I watched the original years ago. I don't watch much other than DIY, Tiny Houses, HGTV type shows.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

We watched the original and I was very skeptical of this one, but it was funny. We watched the first one, forgot about it this week but will more than likely watch it from time to time. We watch the Big Bang Theory and it comes on after.

Not much network TV watched here....have heard it was funny though. Wonder if I could stop comparing it to the original??

I watched the original and loved it I watched the new one and I was disappointed

In my opinion, it does not compare to the old one. They seem to be trying too hard.

Blog Entries
    We enjoy it at our house to. Between The Odd Couple ad The Big Bang we have many good laughs.
    Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind see.
    mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ManiacQuilter2 View Post
    Is this a new remake of the original?? I doubt if it as funny as the original series. Heard they are making Ghostbuster with a new cast. Doubt if that will be as funny as the original cast.
    They are remaking Ghostbusters with a female cast......need to leave well enough alone! As for the Odd Couple, LOVE IT!! I love Matthew Perry anyway and this remake is spot on!
    Who needs therapy? I quilt!

Watched first one........too stiff and phoney and I'm sure it will end up similar to 2 1/2 men..full of innuendoes .....not real comedy.......jmnho

Blog Entries
    I did not make it the first 5 minutes---I am not much for re-makes. They do no justice to the originals

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
    I watched the original years ago. I don't watch much other than DIY, Tiny Houses, HGTV type shows.
    I love Tiny Houses. Did you see the one where the woman had all the stuff to make her Tiny House equipped for quilting? That was a really good show. Edie\

I also love Tree Houses!!!!!!
    Home is where the rags of your life are turned into quilts, lemons become lemonade and a few extra pounds are simply welcomed as "more of you to love."
    I am so confused. I don't know if I found a rope or lost my horse."

BELIEVE