Oh the horror .........

Old 03-21-2010, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Ellen 1
After the first couple of postings, I fail to see the humor in all of this. I don't think this is the forum for this kind of thing. Please use all this energy on your Senators to stop Obama Care!!
I agree!
Old 03-21-2010, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Joan
After the first couple of postings, I fail to see the humor in all of this. I don't think this is the forum for this kind of thing. Please use all this energy on your Senators to stop Obama Care!!
I agree!
If you don't care for it, then don't click on it or petition to have it removed.
God knows we could use a little humor nowadays.
Old 03-21-2010, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
I agree!
If you don't care for it, then don't click on it or petition to have it removed.
Sorry, I should have made myself clearer with a note of explanation. My concerns are with Obama Care not your pictures. They are absolutely hilarious and were very entertaining. I know I'm not supposed to say anything political but to repeat my concern are not the pics, etc. but just hope Obama Care is defeated.
Old 03-21-2010, 07:08 PM

I agree!
Sorry, I should have made myself clearer with a note of explanation. My concerns are with Obama Care not your pictures. They are absolutely hilarious and were very entertaining. I know I'm not supposed to say anything political but to repeat my concern are not the pics, etc. but just hope Obama Care is defeated.
sad news it passed...he just sent this country into ruins just to appease his ego.

Apology accepted. :)
Old 03-21-2010, 07:09 PM
Banned

I agree!
Aw now we cant have some fun around here?!?

Billy <100% Republican
Old 03-21-2010, 08:48 PM

I agree!
Sorry, I like a good joke as well as the next person and I just thought it was getting a little old and worn. I though this topic was about treadle sewing machines and did not realize it was an Obama bashing topic (which I do myself).

You are correct Chasing Hawk, it is up to me to not participate in any given topic so I will "unwatch" it. No offence taken I hope! Ellen