Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
ok lets meet in the middle and go for breakfast >

ok lets meet in the middle and go for breakfast

ok lets meet in the middle and go for breakfast

Old 01-10-2011, 08:23 PM

WoW!! You live in N. Ridgeville, I live in Huron, we could meet at Dennys in Elyria for eggs over easy, home fries, rye toast and ham.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:14 PM

----------------------------------------------
What do you mean by PawPaw? Back in West Virginia it means a soft, vaguely banana like fruit that was about as long as my hand, fat and had a lovely odor. It does not have many seeds and is easy to bruise, but the lovely taste of it is worth it. It's pretty heavy, more than an apple if I remember correctly.[/quote]

You may know it as papaya, a tropical fruit, yellow, orange or orangey-red in colour, can get quite big, lots of little black seeds in the middle, soft-firm flesh, lovely on its own, perfect in a fruit salad, and very very good for you. Lots of Queenslanders have a tree growing in their back yard but you have to be quick to beat the possums or bats to the fruit.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:17 PM

Oh honey...hash brown casserole is to die for! Potatoes, cheese, onions, bell peppers, sour cream, ham and many other goodies. Google hashbrown casserole and you can make a new recipe every day for the next year...yum yum!!!![/quote]

I have made something similar to that, layers of potatoes, onions and cheese with cream, but we would eat it at dinner time as an accompaniment to other dishes. Must admit yours sounds pretty good though.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:49 PM

My New Years resolution, very boring: only Bran and non fat milk......enjoy yours...may be next month I'll join you,
Old 01-10-2011, 11:03 PM

I want a Shari's spring spinach omlette, with cottage cheese and fresh fruit. MMMMMMMMM! With coffee of course!
Old 01-11-2011, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by trisha
WoW!! You live in N. Ridgeville, I live in Huron, we could meet at Dennys in Elyria for eggs over easy, home fries, rye toast and ham.
Ok you pick me up on the way since I live in Vermilion and we all 3 can have breakfast together and meet each other and maybe make our own little group to do quilt projects together or go places together. I am game since I have no friends that quilt except for my one day a month I meet with the ladies of the quilt guild. :P :shock: :D Just let me know - will have the thumb out.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:09 PM

Hey, you practically live in my front yard. I go to Vermillion all the time to the antique shops and candle store. Love that Ches Francois resturant. Very pricey tho. How about Berardis? They have good breakfasts. Mmmmmm
Originally Posted by peachrose
OK where are we meeting? I live in Vermilion and that sounds wonderful and 254 or 57 would be good. We need to hook up as soon as I am able to drive and swap ideals and such. :) :-D :)
Old 01-14-2011, 08:42 PM

Ok you pick me up on the way since I live in Vermilion and we all 3 can have breakfast together and meet each other and maybe make our own little group to do quilt projects together or go places together. I am game since I have no friends that quilt except for my one day a month I meet with the ladies of the quilt guild. :P :shock: :D Just let me know - will have the thumb out.
Sounds good to me, as soon as this snow lets up, let' go! :D
Old 01-14-2011, 08:43 PM

Hey, you practically live in my front yard. I go to Vermillion all the time to the antique shops and candle store. Love that Ches Francois resturant. Very pricey tho. How about Berardis? They have good breakfasts. Mmmmmm
OK where are we meeting? I live in Vermilion and that sounds wonderful and 254 or 57 would be good. We need to hook up as soon as I am able to drive and swap ideals and such. :) :-D :)
Where is Berardis??? Never been there, I am good at trying new places.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Jim's Gem
Home made cinnamon rolls with icing, breakfast casserole made with eggs, hash browns potatoes, onions, yellow and red bell peppers, cilantro, green chillies, ham cubes, cheddar cheese and eggs (Oh wait, I'm going to make that for breakfast for tomorrow)
Wish I lived closer. lol that all sound so yummy.