One Size Fits All

Old 06-25-2018, 05:58 PM

The only "One size fits all" that I could actually wear was Isotoner Gloves. My fingers are sooo long that no other gloves are comfortable. (Yes, I really have "long fingers". Ha Ha!)
Old 06-26-2018, 10:10 PM

My slanket is one size fits all and it does
Old 06-27-2018, 03:04 AM
Power Poster

Whenever I hear One size fits all I think- UGLY hahaha
Old 06-28-2018, 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by meanmom View Post
I'm not sure how one size fits all or most is supposed to fit anyone. Regular sizes aren't even predictable. I have shirts in size L to 2XL that all fit fine. I also have pants in size 18 to 24 that all fit.
I have the same problem. I have to try clothes on. I also question how and why so many people purchase clothes and shoes on line. Somebody is paying for all the shipping costs to the customer and back to the online store for a refund or exchange. I just don't understand the concept. I shop in an actual store.
Old 06-28-2018, 05:07 AM

Sorry, I kinda got off the subject.
Old 06-28-2018, 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by mojo11 View Post
I have the same problem. I have to try clothes on. I also question how and why so many people purchase clothes and shoes on line. Somebody is paying for all the shipping costs to the customer and back to the online store for a refund or exchange. I just don't understand the concept. I shop in an actual store.
I purchase online for convenience. Working full time and quilting, car shows and dogs leaves me little time to schelp around a mall trying to find something that they actually have in my size and the color I want when I'm there. I buy for stores that I know their fit and so can order with confidence. the odd item that doesn't fit I can return. Yes I pay postage but it's usually less than I spend in gas to drive around to stores, plus the stress of traffic and trying to find what I want (which inevitably isn't in stock and the store clerks have no idea if/when they will get any), is less than the cost of postage. I started doing this because I went to a store whatever I wanted they were out of so I just went home and got online and ordered. Now I rarely go to the store, I just order it online. Saves me time and stress. Maybe if i wasn't working and so occupied, I would have time to wander the stores, but right now that's not happening.
Old 06-28-2018, 10:09 AM

The clothing that makes me crazy is Capri pants. On most people they stop just beyond the knee, on me they look light what we used to call “high waters”. I am 5’6”, but I have a long body and short legs.