Packers or Steelers

Old 01-25-2011, 04:36 PM

I say go STEELERS!!! I have loved watching them since Bradshaw, MeanJoe Green and the rest of the Iron Curtain!!
Old 01-25-2011, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by DebraK
don't care.
Ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto.........!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-25-2011, 04:45 PM

Packers, of course! LOL Has been my team for years, through think and thin. Go Packers!
Old 01-25-2011, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Flying_V_Goddess
Neither. I'd say Packers, but everyone up here is making such a big deal over it and I'm sick of hearing about it.

I had Sunday off. At work we're trying to sell off our last copies of the DVD showing the games where the Packers beat the Bears back in 1995, 2001, and 2003 (don't quote me on the dates). We own them so we keep them until they are gone. When I came into work yesterday another co-worker told me they had put up a sign saying "This is NOT a live broadcast" on the four TV's that were playing the DVD. People were still asking if it was "the game". Um...yeah, Brett Farve rejoined the Packers and has some real good anti-aging cream and they brought Reggie White back from the dead.
that is hilarious. i really do hope you said that to the ding dongs!
Old 01-25-2011, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by ccrow99
Go Steelers and here's the crazy reasoning. I am a Pats fan, since they were the Boston Patriots a million years ago....so, I was beside myself when the Jets won. As much as I love the Pats, that's how much I detest the Jets. The Steelers beat the Jets, so I have to thank them by cheering for them on Super Bowl Sunday. Does that make sense to anyone but me???
Makes total sense to me because I am a PATRIOTS fan all the way!!! I still want the packers because the steelers quarterback stands for not a nice roll model! Even though he is not the whole team?? He is everything I can't stand and the coach should have done something about it!! as far as I'm concerned the coach didn't support the rest of the team by letting the quarterbacks behaivor go unpunished. I also agree that it is just a game and we shouldn't take it that seriously. But when these guys are suppose to be roll models for the future of our kids I take that seriously. I know it happens in all kinds of sports, it's just too bad. Don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or opinions. Just my thought on the matter. Won't say anything else.
Old 01-25-2011, 05:10 PM

it's crazy I know but I had the worlds wosrt boss OMG he was horrible. and he treated everyone bad . and to boot he brought his own people in From his home town of Pittsburgh YUCKKKKO. So for that reason and that reason only im going with the Packers. GO PACKERS !!!!!!!!
Old 01-25-2011, 05:25 PM

Steelers!!
all the quilt shop sales are making me think I may miss some of the game. then again I could sew and watch the game as I really don't need any more fabric at the moment.
Old 01-25-2011, 05:26 PM

If the Steelers don't win there will be no living with my DH! That's why I'm routing for the Steelers.
Old 01-25-2011, 05:33 PM

Being a true Minnesotan (Go Vikings) my next choice would be the Packers. Would have been nice if the Bears would have shown up, they finally had a great team this year. I believe it's been 40 some years since they have been to a Super Bow. Good luck Pack.!
Old 01-25-2011, 05:47 PM

"he brought his own people in From his home town of Pittsburgh YUCKKKKO"

Well that is a little hurtful lol