Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Patches foal watch

Quote Originally Posted by amma
    Quote Originally Posted by sewjoyce
    It doesn't matter to me -- we could do two contests... :?
    Terri put it up for a vote on the Patches Poll thread
    I have.

The choices are...

1. Leave this one for Patches

OR

2. Make this one for Flirt, since she''s now in the stall and then make another for Patches.

I set a deadline for 5pm today Wed, 27 May EST

OMG! I just got a GOOD view of Flirt and she is HUGE!!!

LOL told ya!

Just know that we will probably be switching back & forth between the two as they are really neck and neck. Since they are due practically the same day theres just no way to know who will foal first. Right now I would think it would be flirt but I am just making a guess!

Morning update

Both Patches and Flirt have huge hard bags and both have a bit of wax :shock:

I seriously do not know at this point who should be on cam LOL. Last year Patches waxed for about 4 days before she foaled.

Hmm have to do some serious thinking here. Im leaning tword putting Patches on cam tonight as she had trouble foaling last year. Flirt has had 2 foals with no problems but then again you never know. I seriously think they may foal the same day wouldnt that be a riot!

UGHHHHHHHH

We have to leave for a couple hours so I have the neighbor watching patches out in the field. If anyone sees something my cell is 740-644-9508 abby the neighbor is 740-323-2916

I say we put them in the stall together and see which one goes first. lol
    Oh no.....that could be a disaster! You'd probably have no wall left. lol

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Dagnabbit, I can't see it on my mac. I don't have the proper plug-in and I can't figure out how to find it. I guess I'll just have to live vicariously!

Quote Originally Posted by gaigai
    Dagnabbit, I can't see it on my mac. I don't have the proper plug-in and I can't figure out how to find it. I guess I'll just have to live vicariously!
    This is what I found when I did a search

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/

Blog Entries
    Can't say which will go first.. its a race to the finish...But I will watch as work allows..LOL Just put my guess in for Patches, didn't find another thread for the second guess yet...
    Sharon

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Obviously I'm getting tired and need to go to bed. I do have Quicktime. But I still can't get the cam. I have a windows laptop that I can try on Friday, but I don't log onto the net with it very often, and will need to update all the antivirus stuff before I log on.

Quote Originally Posted by sharon b
    Can't say which will go first.. its a race to the finish...But I will watch as work allows..LOL Just put my guess in for Patches, didn't find another thread for the second guess yet...
    Sharon
    Sharon, we are leaving this one for Patches.

I have asked if anyone wanted to do one for Flirt, but no on has said anything as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by gaigai
    Obviously I'm getting tired and need to go to bed. I do have Quicktime. But I still can't get the cam. I have a windows laptop that I can try on Friday, but I don't log onto the net with it very often, and will need to update all the antivirus stuff before I log on.
    I don't know if Real Player works for Mac, but if it does, you can copy the link and use Real Player

k3n
    Blog Entries
    I'll be in if you want to do one for Flirt too! I must have 8 FQs I really hate, LOL!

K x

Im so sorry Macs are a whole nother story and I know nothing about them except its hard to get things like video players to work :(

I will be doing milk checks on both mares at feeding time. Earlier flirts was turning yellow and stickier.

just an fyi we have a big storm moving in and its messing up the cam and my computer so if it goes down its just the stupid storm

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Oh my goodness!! I haven't been paying attention! I need to watch some mares on/off tonight. Sure am glad I can go to bed when I want to though. :lol:

I wish for you two darn cute fillies, Kay...

PS I clipped Mazie's face and neck while waiting for the vet to come give Chloe her WNV shot... she was such a good girl. :D

Blog Entries
    Kay, I got a couple of really good view of Flirt today, in the right light and proper angle she IS huge :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: Holy cow!!! :roll: :roll: So when you checked her milk did you find that she is getting even closer than you thought???

She is huge, huh, Amma?

Look at her just grazing. UGH!

Blog Entries
    Her foal is pretty darn active tonight :shock: He/She is sure kicking the daylights out of her :( :(

Sorry guys! Hubby took over the computer last night and I fell asleep waiting for him to get done. That foal is really kicking and making her miserable. Must be time for the baby to come LOL.

Tonight we will do another milk sample on both. Patches bag shrank back again yesterday so I think shes a little further out then Flirt

Hey all......Foaling Fairies are in there! WOOHOO!! lol

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Hey all......Foaling Fairies are in there! WOOHOO!! lol
    Hot Diggity Dawg!!!!!! Put back those ugly ones ladies, I want your prettys my dears (spoken like the Wicked Witch of the West).

Woohoo, come on Foaling Fairies, do your stuff!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I finally got the foal cam to come up on my pc laptop. Imagine my disappointment not to see a mommy & baby. Just a handsome fella mucking the stall. Oh well, he's nice to look at too!

Since there obviously isn't a baby, either the foaling fairies are taking a break, or playing a joke on us, or I've counted my FQ's before they've foaled! LOL

I SWEAR I am not going to stay up all day watching that camera. I have to sleep! It's my 4th 12 in a row! Really. (I'm trying hard to convince myself)

Quote Originally Posted by kaykay
    Sorry guys! Hubby took over the computer last night and I fell asleep waiting for him to get done. That foal is really kicking and making her miserable. Must be time for the baby to come LOL.

Tonight we will do another milk sample on both. Patches bag shrank back again yesterday so I think shes a little further out then Flirt

You hang in there Patches, I'm counting on you!

Ninnie

okay not to confuse anyone again but that is Meadow now in the stall. I had to put her in to get a urine sample so I can see if shes preggers. she will be let back out shortly :)

Kay

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I thought something was seriously wrong with me. Like, I had forgotten what a preggers mare looked like just before delivery!!! I just kept saying, "That mare doesn't look pregnant to me!?!" Over and over. Whew, now I can go to bed. I've shut down the "Mare Stare". LOL. Love that name!!!!! Of course you know that I'll jump out of bed this afternoon and immediately run in to turn on my laptop for an update!

You go girl!!!

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast