Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Peter Walsh Quilting Stash on hoarder program >

Peter Walsh Quilting Stash on hoarder program

Peter Walsh Quilting Stash on hoarder program

Old 02-22-2011, 07:12 PM

Like many on here I recorded this program and watched it. Any time material things (no pun intended) of any kind eclipse everything and everyone in our lives, we are in trouble. I admire the lady for being willing to get her quilting into prospective. I pray that I can always keep my personal interests in perspective. Though I am addicted to quilting and painting, I never want it to take priority over my family or others. I try to keep my sewing materials confined to one room most of the time.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:51 PM

I never even seen quilts hanging up in the living room area. What gives there? I feel sorry for Barbara in a way, she may not even get along with her daughter. If I cannot enjoy doing what I want to at her age, why even have a hobby? My Mother collected glassware and she said nothing leaves her house while she is living because she enjoys every piece. Her house was neat and clean, every dish washed every year in all the cupboards. I know, I helped her do it. Barbara's daughter probably does not have a hobby. The husband should have spoken up to the daughter too and should have backed up Barbara for what she does because she enjoys it so. I hope she doesn't die of a broken heart.