Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
POLL boy or girl (Big ultrasound on Thursday) >

POLL boy or girl (Big ultrasound on Thursday)

POLL boy or girl (Big ultrasound on Thursday)

Old 12-10-2009, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Piedmont Quilter
Originally Posted by amma
Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
12:42 est - appt was at 11:00. She's got to get home soooon!
My appt. was for 8:30.. I didn't get in until 9:15!!! My bladder was ready to explode!
Ohhhh ~ I remember those days - - - Glad it's all over for me!!!
Isn't it fun to sit back now and watch, cheer, and be sooooo encouragaing!!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)
Yea, can't wait for these girls to start complaining about the swolen ankels and indigestion. lol I do have to say, I felt the BEST I've ever felt while I was pregnant.
I got the indigestion and the heartburn, but no swollen ankles yet.. (keeping fingers crossed). All my weight so far is on my belly. :)

Come on Mel... get home!!!!!!! We have news to share!!!
Old 12-10-2009, 10:16 AM

I never had morning sickness, ***ducking*** missed me!!!
heartburn and swollen feet/ankles (they wiggled like jello when I walked with the youngest LMBO but she was born in July!!!) So yep, just like my daughter's....I empathize and giggle at the same time :wink: :D:D:D
I have never felt worse in my life. I have started to feel better, though, since the diabetes was diagnosed. I keep telling my husband I'm glad we're done with this one, cuz' I'm too old. There is a reason why ladies do this when they are young...
Rose
Old 12-10-2009, 10:17 AM
Power Poster

That is what I hear that happens, foods taste so much better!!! Congrats on quitting!!! :D:D:D

Milk and water gave me heartburn LMBO as well as everything else in the last month :roll:
Old 12-10-2009, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Rose Hall
heartburn and swollen feet/ankles (they wiggled like jello when I walked with the youngest LMBO but she was born in July!!!) So yep, just like my daughter's....I empathize and giggle at the same time :wink: :D:D:D
I have never felt worse in my life. I have started to feel better, though, since the diabetes was diagnosed. I keep telling my husband I'm glad we're done with this one, cuz' I'm too old. There is a reason why ladies do this when they are young...
Rose
Rose ~ not sure what you consider young - - but I had my first at 35.5 and my 2nd at 38.5. Hang in there - it WILL be worth it all!!!
Old 12-10-2009, 10:19 AM
Power Poster

Rose
I am sorry to hear this!!! My sil had gestational diabetes I think it's called? She felt better too once diagnosed.... I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes much better for you!!!
My doctor said I was "born to be pregnant" LMBO and I said "cut those tubes" after my third :wink:
Old 12-10-2009, 10:21 AM
Power Poster

WOW!!! I had my first at 24 and my last at 27.... Kudos to both of you :D:D:D But I was a grama at 45 :D:D:D
Old 12-10-2009, 10:22 AM
Power Poster

See what happens when you don't let us know your news right away???? We have to fill your thread with conversation while we wait :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Old 12-10-2009, 10:25 AM

WOW!!! I had my first at 24 and my last at 27.... Kudos to both of you :D:D:D But I was a grama at 45 :D:D:D
Have step-son that made me Grammie at 46 - and now expecting again about 1 week from my 50th.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:30 AM

Rose

This is my first and I'm 37
Rose ~ not sure what you consider young - - but I had my first at 35.5 and my 2nd at 38.5. Hang in there - it WILL be worth it all!!!
Old 12-10-2009, 10:36 AM

I'll be 38 when baby #2 is born in May. When I had baby #1, I had just turned 35. First pregnacy was so much easier--I was in shape, jogging 3 miles a day. when I got on the scales last month at the OB I weighed as much as I did right before I gave birth to baby #1. ugh. I know my weight is the problem this time around. But who has time to exercise with working full time, doing a part time business from my home, active at church, yada yada...???
Rose