Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ultrasound pics!!!!!

Super Member Baren*eh*ked_canadian's Avatar
    I went and had my first ultrasound today, OMG it was so cool!!! The baby was very still at first, getting great pictures, and then was moving around so we could see it, it was awesome!

I'm attatching a couple of photos for you guys to check out :)

This is 12 weeks, 4 days :)

Attached Images Attached Images

two more
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Awww :D :D :D I just love baby pics!!! :D :D :D

I always have a hard time seeing the babies in these....but I'm SO excited for you!!!! Enjoy your pregnancy and the anticipation........it goes by sooooo fast!

That is sooo cool!! Never had babies, so don't get many chances to look at those.

Thanks for sharing!

yep- it's a baby in there! What an awesome experience.

Love the Baby pictures!!!!!!!

How exciting!!!!

not until I know the gender... :)

Fun pictures---I know you are getting so excited.

JUST DARLING!!
    amandasgrandma in the first pic you can see the baby clearly the x---------------x goes right across the cheek on the left from baby bottom to top of head!! Way COOL!!

yup, the tech measured 12 weeks, 3 days, and I'm AT 12 weeks 4 days. It's crazy how they can tell the size of the baby to the exact date!!

At first couldn't see baby, but then the image popped clearly. That's so fun to watch baby grow. How long before they can tell the sex of the baby? Take care of Mama because baby will need you strong & healthy.

My DGS was supposed to be a girl (according to whoever read the sonogram), but he's all boy and we love him dearly. My DIL had everything pink & it all had to go back.

too sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must be sooo happy and excited!!!! Will you both want to know if you're having a boy or a girl before the delivery???

I will be 12 weeks tomorrow! We had two ultrasounds already at weeks 7 and 9 as I was considered high risk due to two miscarriages this year. Our next ultrasound is Dec. 10th. We will know if Munchkin is a boy or a girl!! Its soooooooooooooo exciting!

Smack dab between Dallas and Tyler, Texas
    Very exciting to see these.

Congratulations Quilting Aggi - hope everything continues going well for you.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Aww--it look just like Justin did at that age!! :D :D

I think it's much more exciting to NOT know who's coming--and greet him/her when they arrive! :wink:

Cool! When will you know the sex, or do you even want to know before the birth?

Blog Entries
    How exciting for you Melanie!!! Do you have names picked out yet??

And Congratulations, Quilting Aggi!!

How totally exciting for you both!!! :D :D

Quote Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
    too sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must be sooo happy and excited!!!! Will you both want to know if you're having a boy or a girl before the delivery???

I will be 12 weeks tomorrow! We had two ultrasounds already at weeks 7 and 9 as I was considered high risk due to two miscarriages this year. Our next ultrasound is Dec. 10th. We will know if Munchkin is a boy or a girl!! Its soooooooooooooo exciting!
    OMG, there is no way I can wait to find out the sex, are you kidding me? We tried to find out yesterday but the baby was in the wrong position. This is a high res u/s for genetic testing, so they're able to confirm gender by 12 weeks in 85% of cases.... but not mine :( I'll have to wait for my 20 week u/s. I'm not considered high risk, so I only get one ultrasound at 20 weeks. I had to pay 400 bucks for this one with blood tests, and we're going for the 3d scans after Christmas, which are also a pretty penny.

I didn't know you were preggo too. I'm dying to tell everyone on FB, but for one, I'm afraid something will happen, and there is still one person close to us who doesn't know and we have to tell him in person before making it public. So you're just a week behind me? I'll be 13 weeks on Thursday. We can be belly bump buddies, lol.
    Are you even showing yet? I have no belly whatsoever... kind of disappointing in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by MollieSue
    How exciting for you Melanie!!! Do you have names picked out yet??

And Congratulations, Quilting Aggi!!

How totally exciting for you both!!! :D :D
    Yes, we've picked Alexandre for a boy, and Gabrielle for a girl :)

Blog Entries
    The most perfect names!!!! :D :D

CONGRATS to you to Quilting Aggi. I didn't know you were expecting too!

I hope both of you have a safe pregnancy and a healthy baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Baren*eh*ked_canadian

OMG, there is no way I can wait to find out the sex, are you kidding me? We tried to find out yesterday but the baby was in the wrong position. This is a high res u/s for genetic testing, so they're able to confirm gender by 12 weeks in 85% of cases.... but not mine :( I'll have to wait for my 20 week u/s. I'm not considered high risk, so I only get one ultrasound at 20 weeks. I had to pay 400 bucks for this one with blood tests, and we're going for the 3d scans after Christmas, which are also a pretty penny.

I didn't know you were preggo too. I'm dying to tell everyone on FB, but for one, I'm afraid something will happen, and there is still one person close to us who doesn't know and we have to tell him in person before making it public. So you're just a week behind me? I'll be 13 weeks on Thursday. We can be belly bump buddies, lol.
    Are you even showing yet? I have no belly whatsoever... kind of disappointing in a way.
    I have a tiny baby bump... I know because I can't wear my own clothes anymore and I have a pooky belly. My belly is also slowly firming up and my inny belly button is not as deep LOL. yes we can DEFINETELY be baby bump buddies!!!!

I'm not planning to post anything on FB right now and not sure if I even will. I don't mind telling everyone here as it is a smaller group and people I chat with regularly. But on FB I have people on that I don't know as much as I used to (in fact I need to do another clean up sweep of my friends list on FB). It's a private affair for now. Like you, I feel I want to wait until things are much further along and I feel things are going better. Perhaps we'll see what happens after Christmas.

oh i see a turtle lmao what nice baby pics

Last night I had a bowl of soup, a glass of water and three glasses of juice, I had a bit of a bump, but I don't think that counts...lol

My clothes all still fit me, but there are some pants that the button is right in the place where my uterus should be at, and the pressure is uncomfortable, even though the pants still fit as well as always. I'm wearing a lot of jogging pants and yoga pants right now just because they're more comfy. I will probably avoid maternity pants entirely, since the style is to have a low waist anyway, and the shirts now are fashionable to be loose around the middle. I may make a few real maternity shirts a little later on, but from what I see in the stores it's going to be hard for me to find real maternity clothes that fit. To put it into perspective, size14 for CHILDREN is too big on me. 12 is usually good, but too short in the length. I cannot shop in women's stores, I go to junior departments and wear size 00 pants. I think I'll stick to making my own...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast