Ultrasound pics!!!!!

Old 10-20-2009, 06:09 PM

The most perfect names!!!! :D :D
Old 10-20-2009, 07:07 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
too sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must be sooo happy and excited!!!! Will you both want to know if you're having a boy or a girl before the delivery???

I will be 12 weeks tomorrow! We had two ultrasounds already at weeks 7 and 9 as I was considered high risk due to two miscarriages this year. Our next ultrasound is Dec. 10th. We will know if Munchkin is a boy or a girl!! Its soooooooooooooo exciting!
CONGRATS to you to Quilting Aggi. I didn't know you were expecting too!

I hope both of you have a safe pregnancy and a healthy baby!
Old 10-21-2009, 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by Baren*eh*ked_canadian
Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
too sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must be sooo happy and excited!!!! Will you both want to know if you're having a boy or a girl before the delivery???

I will be 12 weeks tomorrow! We had two ultrasounds already at weeks 7 and 9 as I was considered high risk due to two miscarriages this year. Our next ultrasound is Dec. 10th. We will know if Munchkin is a boy or a girl!! Its soooooooooooooo exciting!
OMG, there is no way I can wait to find out the sex, are you kidding me? We tried to find out yesterday but the baby was in the wrong position. This is a high res u/s for genetic testing, so they're able to confirm gender by 12 weeks in 85% of cases.... but not mine :( I'll have to wait for my 20 week u/s. I'm not considered high risk, so I only get one ultrasound at 20 weeks. I had to pay 400 bucks for this one with blood tests, and we're going for the 3d scans after Christmas, which are also a pretty penny.

I didn't know you were preggo too. I'm dying to tell everyone on FB, but for one, I'm afraid something will happen, and there is still one person close to us who doesn't know and we have to tell him in person before making it public. So you're just a week behind me? I'll be 13 weeks on Thursday. We can be belly bump buddies, lol.
Are you even showing yet? I have no belly whatsoever... kind of disappointing in a way.
I have a tiny baby bump... I know because I can't wear my own clothes anymore and I have a pooky belly. My belly is also slowly firming up and my inny belly button is not as deep LOL. yes we can DEFINETELY be baby bump buddies!!!!

I'm not planning to post anything on FB right now and not sure if I even will. I don't mind telling everyone here as it is a smaller group and people I chat with regularly. But on FB I have people on that I don't know as much as I used to (in fact I need to do another clean up sweep of my friends list on FB). It's a private affair for now. Like you, I feel I want to wait until things are much further along and I feel things are going better. Perhaps we'll see what happens after Christmas.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:32 AM

oh i see a turtle lmao what nice baby pics
Old 10-21-2009, 05:35 AM

Last night I had a bowl of soup, a glass of water and three glasses of juice, I had a bit of a bump, but I don't think that counts...lol

My clothes all still fit me, but there are some pants that the button is right in the place where my uterus should be at, and the pressure is uncomfortable, even though the pants still fit as well as always. I'm wearing a lot of jogging pants and yoga pants right now just because they're more comfy. I will probably avoid maternity pants entirely, since the style is to have a low waist anyway, and the shirts now are fashionable to be loose around the middle. I may make a few real maternity shirts a little later on, but from what I see in the stores it's going to be hard for me to find real maternity clothes that fit. To put it into perspective, size14 for CHILDREN is too big on me. 12 is usually good, but too short in the length. I cannot shop in women's stores, I go to junior departments and wear size 00 pants. I think I'll stick to making my own...
Old 10-21-2009, 05:35 AM

Originally Posted by reneebobby
oh i see a turtle lmao what nice baby pics
Turtle is better than alien!
Old 10-21-2009, 05:39 AM

I hope u understand I see a boy
Old 10-21-2009, 05:41 AM

lol
Old 10-21-2009, 05:51 AM

Melanie - this is so exciting. Sorry I waited to so long to post - I saw 'em the first day!! Aren't you absolutely amazed at what you see????!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait until she/he is born. You will expereience a kind of love you could have never imagined...you won't get there until the birthday, but you'll know what I mean once it comes....:)

I'm really happy for you. Such an amazing time, I'm glad to see you are excited. And the sickness will go away...promise. I had it with both kids and it gets better. Doesn't seem like it ever will, but if you are like most women, it will clear up and you will beging to feel like the superwoman that you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2009, 09:35 AM
Power Poster

Hi Mel, we sure have come a long way with being able to tell how far mommy is and get pictures etc.
We didn't do ultrasounds 26 years ago, when I had my youngest. It is so exciting.
Knowing what both you and Sasha look like, I was trying to figure out, whose cute little nose that was :wink:
I love your little calendar thingy...I read it everyday, and funny me, always look at the baby to see if it has changed. I know it's not supposed to, but I can imagine, lol!
You are tiny like my youngest DD, maybe even a little more.
So happy for you guys! hugs, mousie :D

Andrea, it's too exciting that you and Melanie are so close to same due date!
I can't wait for either one. woo hoo!
Did you get any of those tops that roll up and down?
*I'm still scaring small children, lol! :wink: