Powerful ending!

Old 07-12-2016, 10:52 AM

Default Powerful ending!

Wow, I was blown away with the last episode of this seasons outlander. Next season should be a blast!
Old 07-12-2016, 12:30 PM
Power Poster

Tried but I am late to the show so I found it confusing. Maybe catch up if it is on Netflix.
Old 07-13-2016, 05:18 PM

It's not on Netflix, dang it...And I don't have starz. Have read all the books and LOVE them. I started reading them when they first came out 25 yrs ago. It is hard waiting the 3 or so years between books to see what Jamie and Claire are up to...lol. I watched the first season, one of the daughters had Starz and snuck over there. ha. Haven't seen any of the second season. The episodes are not true to the book in some cases..But still good. And you really need to start from the beginning. Book or Show.
Old 07-14-2016, 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by Geri B View Post
Wow, I was blown away with the last episode of this seasons outlander. Next season should be a blast!
Geri, so glad to hear someone is watching Outlander!!!!! I have Encore and they were showing it this Spring. I just happened to catch the first nite...WOW WOW WOW........I called my carrier 2 hrs before the 2nd season started on Starz......... I'm praying it will be back on, in Jan or Feb.??? I thought the ending was AMAZING!!! Gave us hope...
Old 07-14-2016, 05:19 AM

Yes, I loved it too! I have read the books and knew I didn't like the "France episodes". It's getting good now and getting to the time frame I like in the books. I think Jamie is perfect but I am not seeing the Brianna in the tv series as the one I pictured. I expected someone with Jamie's power, not a petite thing. Oh well, that's the beauty of books, I create the character. I am sure I will get used to her.
Old 07-14-2016, 07:26 AM
Power Poster

I heard they are coming out with a line of Outlander quilting fabric.
Old 07-14-2016, 10:35 AM

I'm a big fan of the books, and I actually bought the DVDs of Season 1 in order to watch it (I don't have Starz either). I'm still on the first of the two DVDs and trying to re-acquaint myself because it's been YEARS since I read the first books! But I find that I am remembering a lot of what went on. The DVDs are only about $20 for each set... well worth it, I think.