Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   "Weigh In Reward Program" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/%22weigh-reward-program%22-t37981.html)

LovingIzabella 03-31-2010 04:12 AM

I knew March was not going to be my month...all well maybe April will be.
Hugs
April

Lneal 03-31-2010 04:20 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
I knew March was not going to be my month...all well maybe April will be.
Hugs
April

Let's make it happen!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

LovingIzabella 03-31-2010 04:37 AM

I sure am going to try. I think I will start taking my bike to the walkway over the hudson and ride with my daughter and see how that works out for me...I need movement and more of it...
Hugs
April

Sew_Deer 03-31-2010 06:18 AM

I lost 3 and then gained 6 so I am at a negative. Too much OT and babysitting this month. Now a very sick DH so Off to pick out a FQ to send. Just let me know to whom and where. Thanks for the challenge though. :-)

Leota 03-31-2010 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Quilt4u
Ok I lost. I was at 198 March 1st. Now I'm at 193.5. So I lost 4.5 pounds.

Way TO GO.... Keep going....

Leota 03-31-2010 10:29 AM

That happens.... our body has a mean way of dealing with stress.... I'm researching how stress adds fat to our body... I'll post what I find.
Chin up... look forward... conquer... Tomorrow is a new day

laparshall 03-31-2010 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Leota
That happens.... our body has a mean way of dealing with stress.... I'm researching how stress adds fat to our body... I'll post what I find.
Chin up... look forward... conquer... Tomorrow is a new day

Leota: Would you be willing to put your research results in the main Weigh In thread since not everyone comes to this thread. That would be really valuable information that I think a lot of people would be interested in reading. Thanks.
Linda

sewred 03-31-2010 12:52 PM

My beginning weight was 255.2 and i weighed in this morning at 251.2 so i lost 4 pounds this month. Congrats everyone so far on your weight loss keep it up!

buddy'smom 03-31-2010 01:03 PM

I started this month at 210 and weighed in at 204.2 this AM.

trupeach1 03-31-2010 01:16 PM

Everyone is doing great no matter how much we lost or didn't lose we are all trying to have a healthy eating lifestyle and that is all that matters. When we hit a certain age hormones are a big factor in weight loss, ever wonder why female dogs get fat after they are fixed????? I realize if I don't do something about my weight NOW I will be in BIG trouble in a few years. I am also anal when it comes to eating. I will weigh and measure everything I eat I will not cheat except on my cheat day. I am also a cook/chef so I love to cook and I NEVER EVER eat take out. I am very strick with what I eat down to no dressing on my salad just salt and pepper. NO SUGAR AT ALL!!!!!!!!! Carbs to a minimum. I am proud of myself since I started to diet the middle of Feb I have lost 15 lbs. I have 50 more to go, yes I am a porker but it took several months to get like this. We are all here for each other. Not only for quilting but for help in every aspect of our lives. I count myself lucky to be part of this wonderful group, if we can quilt together we can all lose weight together. We are all cheerleaders encouraging each other.

WE SHOULD BE PROUD OF OURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: