Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Do you believe in ghosts? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/do-you-believe-ghosts-t134280.html)

luvstitches 07-02-2011 01:18 PM

Wow, I love all these stories! This is the only thread where I've read every post! I have stories as well but they are too long.

kathome 07-02-2011 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by luvstitches
Wow, I love all these stories! This is the only thread where I've read every post! I have stories as well but they are too long.

But we'd all love to hear them...... Please try.

MoniqueD 07-02-2011 01:43 PM

When I was 37, I had a stroke. I was put on a Morphine drip for the pain in my head and put in the stroke ward with much older men and women (no offence). After another trip to the toilet to be sick yet again (I had a very bad reaction to the morphine) I was on my bed crying and feeling very sorry for myself. As I was lying there I felt a hand rub my leg and there was no-one there. The next day I was moved to a private room. That night I was asleep and was woken up by the nurses rushing into the room because my emergancy buzzer was ringing but I had not pushed it. The following year I had another minor stroke and was put in a high dependancy room but not attached to any machines. After I went to bed, the board behind my bed lit up like a Christmas tree. The nurses could not understand why it had done that. This year on my birthday, I was laying in bed with my husband and waiting for my kids to come and say hello. Someone tapped my knee three times and it was not my husband.

lheizen 07-02-2011 03:40 PM

Yes I do

Robinmg 07-02-2011 04:09 PM

I'm watching Ghost Adventures as I am tying this! I am a little skeptical since I have not experienced anything.

DebraK 07-02-2011 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by bearisgray
I don't know - but there have been times when I would have sworn a cat was stomping around on the bed. And there were no live cats in the bedroom.

this used to happen to me repeatedly at two different residences and I've never owned a cat.

jamie Watson 07-02-2011 04:28 PM

I have so enjoyed these messages.Ive bead eveyone.I could tell you some things that happened here but there is to many we did have an inity and it showed up in a picture with my children

Moonpi 07-03-2011 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by jamie Watson
I could tell you some things that happened here but there is to many we did have an inity and it showed up in a picture with my children

I would love to hear about your ghostie. One of the haunted houses I lived in was in NC (Apex).

kwilter 07-03-2011 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by jamie Watson
I have so enjoyed these messages.Ive bead eveyone.I could tell you some things that happened here but there is to many we did have an inity and it showed up in a picture with my children

What is an "inity?" Please elaborate on some of your happenings!

Connie in CO 07-03-2011 08:44 AM

I would love to talk to any of my family who have passed on.I don't know any on my dads side of the family.