Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Do you believe in ghosts? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/do-you-believe-ghosts-t134280.html)

GrandmaAva 07-03-2011 12:20 PM

I think she means entity

delma_paulk 07-03-2011 12:39 PM

I believe in spirits and they do visit you. Mine usually shows up during times of stress.

jamie Watson 07-03-2011 04:34 PM

yes I did spell it wrong.Thats a black spot that looks like a person.Mine has curly hair and a top hat and hes completely black.My daughter was here bringing our mail in once and she has had run in with the ghost or what ever you want to call it.A light flashed accross the room and she pitched the mail and told it look I was here way before you and when I get back that mail better be on Moms desk.Well when she got back it was ont he desk in a neat pile.I will save more for later.Im not talking about entity .

kwilter 07-03-2011 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by jamie Watson
yes I did spell it wrong.Thats a black spot that looks like a person.Mine has curly hair and a top hat and hes completely black.My daughter was here bringing our mail in once and she has had run in with the ghost or what ever you want to call it.A light flashed accross the room and she pitched the mail and told it look I was here way before you and when I get back that mail better be on Moms desk.Well when she got back it was ont he desk in a neat pile.I will save more for later.Im not talking about entity .

Too cool!

MrsM 07-03-2011 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by galvestonangel
I am glad so many people are telling their stories about ghosts/spirits/angels. I believe now people have become more open about it and it helps vadidate my experiences too.

Have any if you read the book "Heaven is for Real, An Astonishing Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back" by Todd Burpo. Very interesting. It is the story of a very young boy's experiences in heaven.

I finished that book a few weeks ago and passed it on to a friend. I enjoyed it. It answered a lot of questions and left me with a few new ones.

Debra Mc 07-03-2011 08:32 PM

Well I am late getting in on this one but yes I do believe in spirits, angels or ghosts. My DD does also. I know my grandmother or something use to visit me.

MissM 07-03-2011 09:45 PM

Yes, I have had encounters with spirits and angels both. Neither experience was a bad one, but certainly made me a believer.

Afton 07-03-2011 10:16 PM

I'm glad I started this thread. One thing that I find particularly interesting is the number of people who feel that they have had contact with pets and other animals.

Retired 07-04-2011 01:22 AM

One thing I've learned is when you take pictures watch for a white orb to appear in the picture when there was nothing like it when you took the picture.
Children and pets are very open to appearances. Usually they will stare, dogs sometimes growl at something that is not visible but they are staring. Watch for staring at ceiling corners.

Wendys Quilts 07-04-2011 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by jamie Watson

WOW :shock: