Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Do you let the seller know that your items arrived? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/do-you-let-seller-know-your-items-arrived-t78614.html)

bearisgray 11-25-2010 05:31 AM

I really appreciate getting at least "it arrived" from the buyer.

I also like to get "it arrived and I love it" - but I can live with "it arrived"

I now always have the buyer purchase delivery confirmation, but apparently stuff doesn't always end up where it was supposed to.

I do try to always let the seller/sender know when I've received something.

debbieumphress 11-25-2010 05:44 AM

OH, I try to do it as soon as packages arrive so as not to forget but if that one slipped by me, I thank you and apologize. I think everyone pm's me to make sure and me them. Delivery confirmation is wonderful.

wolfkitty 11-25-2010 05:46 AM

I have made a number of purchases from sellers here, and have always done well. I try to let people know when I receive their package, but I don't always connect 'real' names with avatar names. (I need to keep better records!)

gollytwo 11-25-2010 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
OH, I try to do it as soon as packages arrive so as not to forget but if that one slipped by me, I thank you and apologize. I think everyone pm's me to make sure and me them. Delivery confirmation is wonderful.

I ordered and got 2 Debbie's machine lifts.
Love them
Not sure I ever thanked her
So am doing so here

watterstide 11-25-2010 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by gollytwo

Love them
So am doing so here

whats a Machine lift?

CarrieAnne 11-25-2010 05:57 AM

I love buying from here.....lots of bargins, lol! I try to let everyone know right away!

debbieumphress 11-25-2010 06:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by watterstide

Originally Posted by gollytwo

Love them
So am doing so here

whats a Machine lift?

They are a small 12 x 18 device that your machine sits on and it gives it an angle so that the front of the machine tilts towards you so you son't have to look over and down. Helps the back and short ladies. LOL. I have a post for them

Gollytwo. I am sure you did or I would have been checking with you. But you are welcome. Part of my problem in letting people know is they don't put their boardnames on the packages and I have to wait until I can remember who sold it. So that would help.

Here's a picture
[ATTACH=CONFIG]133846[/ATTACH]

queenpola 11-25-2010 06:16 AM

I bought only once here, with perfect results. Have left positive feedback and sent PM to the seller also.
It's the way I'm used to handle my purchases. I always buy on line and always let my sellers know about the results. It's some sort of respect and thats the way I want to be treated as well.:D:D
Nice post, nice reminder.
Thank you! :thumbup:

cjomomma 11-25-2010 06:21 AM

I always PM the seller as soon as the package arrives. I hope this wasn't stated already. Sometimes we purchase from several ppl and if their board name is not on the package or in the package then we don't know who to thank, especially if were not familiar with their first name. Sometime using the user list search by location does not help. If you are worried about a purchaser receiving their package then PM them, I see nothing wrong in asking at all.

watterstide 11-25-2010 06:22 AM

That is really nice debbie!
looks professional, instead of having a book under it! great item!

some of you may of noticed the title of this thread changed, i asked that they do this for me..it is clearer, as to what the thread is about..thanks so much to the great mods!