Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Grrrrr!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/grrrrr-t21329.html)

SulaBug 06-14-2009 11:57 AM

We took my Mother shopping, yesterday
for new ink for her printer. She is having
the same trouble. They aren't carrying
her ink any more, either!! :( It's such a
shame to have to buy a new printer, just
to get your ink refilled!! Wireless does
sound like the way to go!!
:D :D :D

sewnsewer2 06-14-2009 12:02 PM

I just found out about Walgreens but they don't refil mine :( They do refil my other lexmark that I just hooked up today tho :D

They mostly refil HP ink $10 for black and $15 for color! You can't beat that.

So....when I get a wireless one it will most likely be an HP printer.

littlehud 06-14-2009 05:53 PM

I would really like a wireless printer, but can't justify it til this one quits.

tlrnhi 06-14-2009 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by sewjoyce

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Gee -- I didn't know they had wireless printers :oops: :oops: Guess I spend too much time chatting with you all and sewing, huh? :roll:

Yes, Joyce they do! Welcome to the 21st century lol :) :)

21st century -- we're there already???? Nobody told me :cry:

You didn't get the memo? That's not good! You must be spending too much time here on the board. lol

sewjoyce 06-15-2009 04:56 AM

Gee -- I didn't know they had wireless printers :oops: :oops: Guess I spend too much time chatting with you all and sewing, huh? :roll:

Yes, Joyce they do! Welcome to the 21st century lol :) :)

21st century -- we're there already???? Nobody told me :cry:

You didn't get the memo? That's not good! You must be spending too much time here on the board. lol

Oh boy do you have that right :oops: :oops: :roll:

Bevanger 06-15-2009 06:00 AM

Good thing you had another one. Gosh, I just noticed ours isn't even hooked up yet from when we moved in Feb :roll:

gcathie 06-16-2009 07:37 AM

My printer 4 years ago, the belt shredded....so I tryed to get a new printer...well of course my comupter was so old I had to get a new computer too....the new printer would not hook up to my computer....so I had to get a new cord and then the computer didn't have enough get up and go to run the printer....reason for the new computer....but I must say I sure got my use out of the printer and computer....my new printer is a HP Photosmart C6180 All-in-one....It is wonderful!!

Shemjo 06-16-2009 08:06 AM

My computer at work just died! So I had to go out and buy another one. I work at my church doing the collection and bulletin! Now I have to reset everything and load up my programs, THEN do my work for today. They are only selling laptops now, so I got the one I am familiar with. Wish me luck! :?

mytwopals 06-16-2009 08:11 AM

When I get my next printer, be it HP, Epson or Canon, it'll be one with separate cartridges for each color. That way I don't have to buy a new cartridge, every time I run out of just one of the colors.

gcathie 06-16-2009 01:34 PM

Mytwopals.......

My printer is the one that has the separate color cartrigdes....it is awesome....