Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Grrrrr!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/grrrrr-t21329.html)

sewnsewer2 06-14-2009 06:20 AM

Boo hoo! Yesterday I went to get ink for my printer and guess what? The stores here aren't carrying what I need anymore. Also I think it's time to get a new one anyway because it is very S L O W and starting to leak ink.

I'm hooking up another one we have that has never been used today.

After it dies, I'm going with a wireless one.

tlrnhi 06-14-2009 06:26 AM

I would love to have a wireless one, but the one I have right now was given to me brand new by my son in law. He got it when he bought a camera and didn't want it. Has fax(I don't use it), scanner and printer. It's an Epson and it's great. I had an HP and was ALWAYS trying to find ink here on island. Seemed EVERYWHERE I went, they were out. Have had no problem with finding ink for the Epson and I think the ink lasts longer too!

Good luck in your search!

amma 06-14-2009 06:37 AM

Glad you had a back up!!! Mine is older, I have a newer one but do not like it as well as my dinosaur, lol. Wireless would be awesome though!!!!

sewjoyce 06-14-2009 06:47 AM

Gee -- I didn't know they had wireless printers :oops: :oops: Guess I spend too much time chatting with you all and sewing, huh? :roll:

tlrnhi 06-14-2009 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by sewjoyce
Gee -- I didn't know they had wireless printers :oops: :oops: Guess I spend too much time chatting with you all and sewing, huh? :roll:

Yes, Joyce they do! Welcome to the 21st century lol :) :)

sewjoyce 06-14-2009 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

21st century -- we're there already???? Nobody told me :cry:

sewnsewer2 06-14-2009 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

21st century -- we're there already???? Nobody told me :cry:

Shoot, I have enough trouble learning my cell phone, I was just talking on it and was wondering what that beeping was then it dawned on me I had another call, :lol: :lol:

Shemjo 06-14-2009 09:16 AM

My black ink ran out yesterday and I need to buy another cartridge. I used to buy doubles, but then when the printer breaks, the new printers take different cartridges, and I am stuck with opened boxes! I have been able to find friends who can use then, but it becomes another task I don't have time for! I want to SEW! :?

Joan 06-14-2009 09:26 AM

Wireless printers??????

News to me, too.. :roll:

Cathe 06-14-2009 10:24 AM

I would love to have a wireless printer!
My son has been pushing us to get one for a while, but we have a 3-in-1 that works just fine.

We get our ink refilled at Walgreens.