Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Introducing Colton Leo my newest Grandson! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/introducing-colton-leo-my-newest-grandson-t83544.html)

sueisallaboutquilts 12-17-2010 09:51 PM

Rhonda, I'm so happy for you and your family!! What darling boys, and the baby is just precious!!
I am the mother of 3 boys and it's been the adventure of a lifetime lol :D
And I wouldn't have wanted to miss it for anything!!
CONGRATULATIONS to all of you!!!!!! HUGS, Sue

Katrine 12-17-2010 10:31 PM

Oh Rhonda what beautiful pictures - such a lovely baby boy. I can see the family likeness already. Those two bigger brothers of his are going to be so caring and protective. Congratulations to Angie & Glen, and all the family, with your new addition.
xxx a kiss for Colton

sueisallaboutquilts 12-17-2010 10:34 PM

Rhonda, Are the twins fraternal???

Sheila Elaine 12-17-2010 11:54 PM

Confusion. Is Devon on the right in the photo of the twins? My eyes are tired, so I can't decide, but think he's on the right.

Mariah Carey is the first one to sing tonight at the Christmas in Washington Special. She is going to have twins & the Obamas are the first ones her & her husband told about it. I know you're not going to get much TV time anytime soon with the new baby around & the twins.

Tell Little Glen it's OK to bring a couple of buckets of KFC or several bags of McD's when he comes at night. No one has time to cook when there's a new baby around. Just enjoy all the good times.

TN Donna 12-18-2010 12:21 AM

What a sweet family and a happy grandmother. Enjoy!

Debra Mc 12-18-2010 04:59 AM

Originally Posted by Rhonda
Thank you everyone!! He will be well loved!! Mommy still wants a girl but Daddy says no more! But he said that after the twins were born too!! LOL So Mommy says we shall see!!

She might have twins again. Man that would fix daddy up. Twin girls better get a second job as girls are expensive. Are you sure he only weighted 7 lbs 8 ozs. He looks like a lot more. Glad he beat the snow storms. He probably would have weighted 9 or 10 lbs if he had waited till 31. So very proud for you & fam. Babies are a nice way to start people and God's reason for the world to carry on.

CarrieAnne 12-18-2010 05:18 AM

Aw, congrats! He sure is cute! And what a beautiful family!

Nanjun 12-18-2010 05:41 AM

Nice family beautiful baby...needs a hair cut already,lol.

Rhonda 12-18-2010 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by Debra Mc

Originally Posted by Rhonda
Thank you everyone!! He will be well loved!! Mommy still wants a girl but Daddy says no more! But he said that after the twins were born too!! LOL So Mommy says we shall see!!

She might have twins again. Man that would fix daddy up. Twin girls better get a second job as girls are expensive. Are you sure he only weighted 7 lbs 8 ozs. He looks like a lot more. Glad he beat the snow storms. He probably would have weighted 9 or 10 lbs if he had waited till 31. So very proud for you & fam. Babies are a nice way to start people and God's reason for the world to carry on.

LOL We kept telling her this time that she could have twin girls! She wants a girl really badly.
I was teasing Glen about trying again for a girl (He originally said he didn't want kids!) He is a very patient and caring dad but he isn't a kid person really. He doesn't enjoy every child he sees like my DH and our other son Nathan. But he adores his own kids.
I said don't you want a girl? and he said No way! They're too stubborn!! LOL

SandyMac 12-18-2010 08:30 AM

Ooooh just want to cuddle with him,just love babies.