Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Introducing Colton Leo my newest Grandson! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/introducing-colton-leo-my-newest-grandson-t83544.html)

wanderingcreek 12-18-2010 07:10 PM

What a sweetie and a very sweet family! Awesome Christmas present.

Davida 12-18-2010 07:14 PM

Your grandbaby is soooo cute. I Just found out I am going to be a Grandma for the 1st time in August. I am so excited.

Ditter43 12-18-2010 07:16 PM

He is a real precious bundle. Babies are wonderful, grandbabies are even better. :thumbup: :D :thumbup:
great pictures!

Rhonda 12-18-2010 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Ditter43
He is a real precious bundle. Babies are wonderful, grandbabies are even better. :thumbup: :D :thumbup:
great pictures!

You're sooo right Ditter!! I love getting my grands on the weekends but I am also so glad to send them home again!! LOL They do tire me out!! It isn't really the getting up and down to take care of their needs but the constant Grandma look at this Grandma can I .... But I really wouldn't have it any other way! LOL Tho I did tell the twins this morning -- you know you really don't have to say Grandma every time you talk to me!! LOL I dont' mind doing what needs doing but the constant Grandma refrain is a bit annoying sometimes!!! LOL Makes me think of my son Glen when he was little and he used to say mom mom mom mom mom mom mom and wouldn't really listen so he wouldn't hear me when I did answer him!!! Love em to death but sometimes these things wear on my nerves ya know? :mrgreen:

Rhonda 12-18-2010 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Davida
Your grandbaby is soooo cute. I Just found out I am going to be a Grandma for the 1st time in August. I am so excited.

Congratulations!! It is so exciting to hold that little one in your arms for the first time!! I didn't get to enjoy the first 3's infancy as they came into the family by marriage but I remember each one of the rest including my great granddaughter Adrianna who we went to see in the hosp when she was born.

There is nothing any better than a new born babe!!

ORSunshineQuilter 12-18-2010 09:00 PM

Congratulations Gramma! Great little guy - all of 'em! Great family.

fratcat 12-18-2010 09:05 PM

congratulations for the whole family on such a blessing.

FranW 12-18-2010 09:06 PM

Congratulations! What a beautiful family!

Annz 12-18-2010 10:05 PM

They are all so cute.

Ms. Shawn 12-19-2010 03:56 AM

Originally Posted by Rhonda
My grandson Colton Leo (named Leo after my dad!) made his entrance into the world at 6:20am today Dec 17th. He was 7 lbs 8 0zs don't know how long he is but he looks long to me!!

He has twin brothers Devon and Daymon who are 7.

He was due on my dad's birthday Dec 31 so he was 2 wks early.

Devon fell in love with the baby! He wanted to hold him all the time and wasn't too happy at having to give him up from time to time! He sat on the bed with Mom and held him for most of the time we were there. About 3 hrs all totalled. LOL

The twins call their dad Daddy Glen cause their dad is named after his dad. So there is Papa Glen and Daddy Glen. They figured out really early on how to keep the two Glens apart!

What a beautiful family, the baby is just adorable, my third son had hair like his when he was born. The Twins look so proud of their new brother! Congratulations!!! :XD: :thumbup: