Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   JOANN's Coupon Commotion STARTS Tomorrow...WHO (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/joanns-coupon-commotion-starts-tomorrow-who-t105188.html)

catmcclure 03-06-2011 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Lindsey
Can you use them all at once? I thought they would only accept one per visit?

Every time you go to your car and return to the store is a separate visit. My hubby asked me why I had three identical charges to JoAnns one day. I told him I had three 40% coupons and I bought three FQ bundles - one at a time.

Only depends on how you feel about standing in the checkout lane several times.

judy_68 03-06-2011 02:32 PM

I don't think they will let you use more than one coupon on each item here.
Judy in Ohio

judy_68 03-06-2011 02:32 PM

I don't think they will let you use more than one coupon on each item here.
Judy in Ohio

katiebear1 03-06-2011 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Julie in NM
Be careful. Sometimes almost everything is alread on sale so hard to use the coupons. I have to be good and not buy anything until I've emptied at least one tub of fab. {{{how fast can I sew and still work full time?}}}}

Yeah, I noticed that. also the same thing at Hancock.

katiebear1 03-06-2011 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by LovinMySoldier
I am thinking about going tomorrow but I hate going on the weekends. SOOOO many people. Just not sure I will have the time to go again later. And it seems that when they do big coupon sales like this EVERYTHING is marked down like a 1.00 so you can't use the coupons. Seems like a big ploy to get you in the store. I will still end up going though

I agree!!!!

dreamer2009 03-06-2011 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by katiebear1

Originally Posted by Julie in NM
Be careful. Sometimes almost everything is alread on sale so hard to use the coupons. I have to be good and not buy anything until I've emptied at least one tub of fab. {{{how fast can I sew and still work full time?}}}}

Yeah, I noticed that. also the same thing at Hancock.

well there was plenty there to buy this morning that was not on sale !!
all coupon sales at the store are not the same...they change :)

brushandthimble 03-06-2011 04:02 PM

I will try to go tomorrow, there are 2 things i am looking for; a cutting mat approx 6 x 12 or so, and a rolling cart (for yarn?). With luck I will find both and be able to get both with coupons.

Lindsey 03-06-2011 04:31 PM

Yeah usually what I want is on sale already. so I want a quilt book and some notions. anyway i'll go walk about and check things out tomorrow. Have a ton of coupons and really nothing except the book i really want.

grmamrtha1 03-06-2011 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by catmcclure

Originally Posted by Lindsey
Can you use them all at once? I thought they would only accept one per visit?

Every time you go to your car and return to the store is a separate visit. My hubby asked me why I had three identical charges to JoAnns one day. I told him I had three 40% coupons and I bought three FQ bundles - one at a time.

Only depends on how you feel about standing in the checkout lane several times.

I don't go out to the car. I simply stand there and have the salesperson ring the item up three different times....three different receipts..one trip to the store.

Ramona Byrd 03-06-2011 04:34 PM

I tried using two coupons one day and they were refused. Just one coupon per day per person.